Tridon's 'DISNEY' Collection!

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
I've always been more of a collector of Disney slipcovers than SteelBooks, so here's my current collection (though I plan on getting a lot more The Lion King, Monsters, Inc. and Frozen releases)...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Awesome Ken! :LOL: Love all those kick ass Slipcovers! :thumbs:

... are you sure that's "YOUR" Disney Collection?! :wtf: Or are you just taking credit on earning your AWARD, I bet this Collection belongs to your wife!!! :hilarious:

Thats exactly what I did!!!! :naughty: :p

Reactions: tridon
Thanks for the 'thanks' and kind remarks, everyone! :)

Awesome Ken! :LOL: Love all those kick ass Slipcovers! :thumbs:

... are you sure that's "YOUR" Disney Collection?! :wtf: Or are you just taking credit on earning your AWARD, I bet this Collection belongs to your wife!!! :hilarious:

Thats exactly what I did!!!! :naughty: :p

I'm comfortable enough with my masculinity to say that most of this stuff is mine. The only ones that my wife bought on her own are the Monsters, Inc. and Wall-E editions (because those are her favourites)... though now that we're married, we're 50/50 owners on them all. :thumbs:

And come on, Franky... we all know that those lunch boxes and jewelry kits are yours, not your wife's. :p

Loving the Lion King stuff especially! But overall, ace collection :)

Thanks so much! The Lion King is my favourite animated film of all time, so I love buying stuff for that flick. I kick myself to this day for getting rid of the DVD CE and Future Shop exclusive Blu-ray Viva edition. One day I'll put those back alongside my collection (and I'll add the HMV wooden box and the Taiwan SteelBook, too). :D

Reactions: bloodsnake007