Tridon's 'DISNEY' Collection!

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
I've always been more of a collector of Disney slipcovers than SteelBooks, so here's my current collection (though I plan on getting a lot more The Lion King, Monsters, Inc. and Frozen releases)...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for the 'thanks' and kind remarks, everyone! :)

I'm comfortable enough with my masculinity to say that most of this stuff is mine. The only ones that my wife bought on her own are the Monsters, Inc. and Wall-E editions (because those are her favourites)... though now that we're married, we're 50/50 owners on them all. :thumbs:

And come on, Franky... we all know that those lunch boxes and jewelry kits are yours, not your wife's. :p

Thanks so much! The Lion King is my favourite animated film of all time, so I love buying stuff for that flick. I kick myself to this day for getting rid of the DVD CE and Future Shop exclusive Blu-ray Viva edition. One day I'll put those back alongside my collection (and I'll add the HMV wooden box and the Taiwan SteelBook, too). :D

Fantastic collection, a man after my own heart. I am a big Disney slipcover fan I have the HMV wooden box and Taiwan steel which are pride of place in my collection. Have all the UK slips for the classic releases including 2d and 3d versions. Also all the Pixar slips. Been working on getting the US slips where the UK versions do not exist. As you can imagine they are not so easy to come buy in the UK. The HMV wooden box does come up now and again on ebay, there is one in there at least at the moment

I must start one of these collection threads.

Again mate awesome collection

Reactions: tridon