True Romance (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store Exclusive) [UK]

zoneism

Steel Player
Premium Supporter
Mar 8, 2012
Release Date: 3rd February 2014
Price: £14.99 Rakuten
Order: True Romance
Group Buy: - Naughtius Maximus or Masterblaster (ES will only deliver within uk for this title)

58510513_500x500_1.jpg

Just had an email from ES:

It's a 4k print run

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 404
Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered earlier :oohyeah: Glad I waited for a price drop! Thanks for the heads up guys:thumbs:

Yh thought well I get paid friday so got this and natural born killers was tempted to get forbidden planet as well and I still am

I still cannot get this or corpse bride to work for me, I have being trying all day and everytime i click checkout it keeps coming up error, i have the funds, deleted all the types of history, turned of broadband, tried different browers on laptop & iphone, i'm gonna have to give up on these now :tear:

I still cannot get this or corpse bride to work for me, I have being trying all day and everytime i click checkout it keeps coming up error, i have the funds, deleted all the types of history, turned of broadband, tried different browers on laptop & iphone, i'm gonna have to give up on these now :tear:

When i clicked the order button today it didnt do anything, just froza asif i hadnt pressed anything.

I had to do it on the Play app. Hope that helps.