Twilight Saga: Eclipse Blu-Ray (Target USA Exclusive)

The Target Exclusives for this are pretty cool. I have the 1st and 2nd, but this is the nicest one, I've seen-I like the art. Then again, I'll also be getting the UK triple SB and Spain Triple and Single SB. Call the curse of the collector and the fan of eternal love talking (or the insanity, whichever....);)

awwwww.

from that picture, it seems that Target's BLu-ray packaging will also be DVD size. This seems like a tragedy.

Last edited:
Hey Black-they usually don't do that-this Target exclusive is not a Steelbook-at least not that we know of. The others have been BD packages, so hopefully this one will be, too:)

Hey Black Sunshine-yes, I have the 2 Borders Exclusives, but since those were DVD format, and these seem to be Blu-Rays, hopefully we won't need to worry about that aspect. But I am sure we'll know soon enough.

Have you seen any info on the Borders Exclusives for Eclipse. Would have liked to have a complete set, but I only see regular covers on the Border's site. I know I am derailing the thread here (bad, bad Mod!;)), but if you have any info I'd appreciate it:)

DB

Here in the US our DVD cases are one size and the Bluray cases are about an inch smaller than them.
The Canadians Bluray cases are about an inch smaller than our Bluray cases.

Redstar, there won't be a Borders Ed this time-apparently Summit wanted to cool it on Exclusives for our area, per Brana at Futureshop. I have the 1st two Borders Eds as well, and they are very nice-shame I won't have a set, either:( But I will have the triple Steel from Spain and the single Steel from Spain, plus G1 Steel (BB) and Target Exclusive, for which I love the art. Oi vey!:)