Mondo Twin Peaks - OST by Angelo Badalamenti (colored Vinyl)

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Release: Online August 10, in stores September 9, 2016
Purchase Link & Price:
Mondotees.com - 23 USD
Transmission Records - 26,99 GBP
Zavvi.com - 24,99 GBP
Amazon.co.uk - 38,99 GBP

Note:
Pressed on 180 Gram 'Damn Fine Coffee' colored vinyl , Artwork by Sam Smith, full package design by Jay Shaw, 425gsm gatefold sleeve featuring lyrics and liner notes by composer Angelo Badalamenti, housed within a bespoke die cut outer jacket, comes with obi strip

c29dbc24-e940-41e6-b315-7875d9b662bd.jpg

b3d59cf2-d3de-4968-a882-e97367ef2785.jpg
0b751bb5-80fd-4cba-a946-8a1313da00bc.jpg

twin-peaks-soundtrack-vinyl-reissue-death-waltz-recordings-obi-strip-781x521.jpg

06TwinPeaks-Package2_1024x1024.jpg

Hey folks - we only have one new release for you this week. It’s the score to a little known TV series set in the fictional town of Twin Peaks...funnily enough called Twin Peaks! We are overjoyed to finally be releasing this for you. The package is really handsome: it's minimal, understated and (best of all) approved by both David Lynch & Angelo Badalamenti, which is absolutely thrilling for us.

Also, we listened to your concerns about availability. We pressed one version of this record - that means no limited variants, but it also means nobody should miss out on getting this reissue!

As always, all new releases go on sale on Wednesdays at 12PM (CST).

One of the greatest scores ever recorded is finally back in print for the first time in 25 years! We went back to the Warner archives, where engineer Tal Miller cut us brand new vinyl masters. We then worked with Dave Cheppa at Plush Vinyl to cut us new lacquers. Finally we asked Rainbo to press the record on 180g vinyl for the best possible sound quality.

The record comes housed inside a 425gsm gatefold sleeve featuring lyrics and liner notes by composer Angelo Badalamenti; the cover image by Sam Smith comes approved by David Lynch himself! The gatefold sleeve is then housed within a bespoke die cut outer jacket designed by Jay Shaw featuring super subtle white spot varnish text. The whole affair is finished with a top loading obi strip & pressed on ‘Damn Fine Coffee' colored vinyl.

“I'm glad that after 25 years, Death Waltz Recording Company has re-released the original soundtrack for Twin Peaks for a new audience to enjoy. This is my defining work as a composer and I’m happy it will get a fresh listen” - Angelo Badalamenti, 2016

Side A
Twin Peaks Theme
Laura Palmer’s Theme
Audrey’s Dance
The Nightingale
Freshly Squeezed

Side B
The Bookhouse Boys
Into The Night
Night Life In Twin Peaks
Dance Of The Dream Man
Love Theme From Twin Peaks
Falling

I caught this from another seller. I had to chuckle. It warms my heart that they had the forethought to prevent injustice by charging their customers more........ for the greater good!..:hilarious::rofl:
image.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo