Tyler Stout Chat Thread

Che

Red Viper
Premium Supporter
Sep 7, 2010
Milwaukee
The Tyler Stout Chat Thread.

One of Mondo's finest Artist... Post all Stout goodies here!

Mondothing1.jpg
total-recall-poster-tylerstoutbig.jpg
basterds_stout_regular.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: poncholo
I must admit that it is frustrating though, especially when you get two times for payment.

I hope someone in the community has managed to get one :thumbs:

I was able to snag a reg. From what I have been reading, sounds like I was on another server. :wtf: I went straight through with the reg. with no problem, and slowly watched the var. sellout. Yesterday I wish I had another account setup. :(

Reactions: TobinFrost
Well done, so there was probably your server and then 1 with the rest of the world. :thumbs:

Something similar happened on the Dark Hall Mansion website where not everyone got the buy button. Slow server is one thing, but no button ever showing up. Talk about some really unhappy collectors that day. :angry:

1pm PST you have plenty of time.

Thanks for the shout out. I actually wanted this even though I am not a huge mondo person but seemed to have missed the on sale date.

To tell the truth I thought this one was much older and already sold out. Heres hoping I get picked.

Reactions: TobinFrost
I'm not holding my breath. Never had the lotto luck from Stout. Would be nice though. Can't believe the eBay prices so far.

is it odd that it is selling for more than other sold out mondos.

If you win the lotto for this do you have some time to buy, I'll likely be at the gym when they contact people

is it odd that it is selling for more than other sold out mondos.

If you win the lotto for this do you have some time to buy, I'll likely be at the gym when they contact people

I think they give you a certain window to order one with the variants normally selling out first. I would think you should have enough time tough if you are just going to the gym.