Tyler Stout Chat Thread

Che

Red Viper
Premium Supporter
Sep 7, 2010
Milwaukee
The Tyler Stout Chat Thread.

One of Mondo's finest Artist... Post all Stout goodies here!

Mondothing1.jpg
total-recall-poster-tylerstoutbig.jpg
basterds_stout_regular.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: poncholo
"lotto is closed, sarah is going through emails, i will update here when they've all gone out" (on the site of Stout)

Still nothing on my side :(

Last edited:
It's finished in my opinion :thumbs:

"first round of emails has gone out. if a lot of people pass on purchasing, we'll send out a second round. thanks again."

Last edited:
They never reply unless you get picked. Too many emails to reply to probably

Correct, there are no emails that go out unless you are picked. I know a lot of people ***** about never getting picked (I've never been picked for one), but you have to realize these are APs. So, they are limited to usually 20-40 of each the reg and variant. So, max 80 of these and thousands of people entering. Just think, the same amount of people going for an online Mondo drop of 1000 prints are entering these lottos, and those drops sellout in less than a minute.

Just some food for thought. :thumbs:

:movie:​

Reactions: TobinFrost
but I am sure there is a way to set up an automatic reply, like you have to send to a specific subject line and mark all subject lines reply with a specific response.

There are automatic response methods

Might have nailed a Shaun of the Dead print for a reasonable price. But like all after market prices, I got a little buyers remorse, hopefully this passes once I get it.

Might have nailed a Shaun of the Dead print for a reasonable price. But like all after market prices, I got a little buyers remorse, hopefully this passes once I get it.

Happen's to everyone... Im having some of my own, lol. Bought up 10 or 11 prints and Im feeling remorse about having bought a few of them. On the bright side if you dont over-pay you can usually sell them at your cost as long as you have patience.

Happen's to everyone... Im having some of my own, lol. Bought up 10 or 11 prints and Im feeling remorse about having bought a few of them. On the bright side if you dont over-pay you can usually sell them at your cost as long as you have patience.

I dunno...been burned on a couple prints. Cant sell them even at my cost. I just had buyers remorse on the latest Englert print. Thankfully I was able to cancel the order.

Well I got sniped and lost it. A catch 22. Didn't want to spend 200 on a poster but cheapest one I've found.