Upcoming FutureShop Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kill4Steel

Premium Supporter
Dec 13, 2009
The Boondocks
These are in fact the first two things I have talk to the studios about when building Steelbook. The form factor needs to be Bluray sized and absolutely no French on the back. We really want these releases to be highly collectible. I am open to any suggestions as well for SBs you guys would liek to see. One of my goals for this year is to go back and relaunch some already released on BD 'classics' on SB, of course if we can get artwork that is cool enough. I personally would love to see a Leon The Professional SB, Fifth Element, Gladiator and Flight Club to name a few. Ian had a few NR titles in the works from before the holidays that I am finalazing now. We have 2012 coming for March 2, New Moon for March 20 and Sherlock Holmes for March 30th in the works. Just to give you guys a heads up if you haven't read about this already but there are some cool first to Bluray titles coming this year: includes LOTR, Indiana Jones Quadrilogy, Alien Quadrilogy, Dr Zhivago, Saving Private Ryan, Jurassic Park, Scarface & Back To The Future Trilogy.

Man, These would be AWESOME!

Inception for sure. And maybe some comedy movies? I know it's only in the states right now but when Anchor Man came to Canada it would be an awesome steelbook!!
Plus I don't think there is Any comedy movies in steelbook yet (for Future Shop)

Status
Not open for further replies.