The Dark Knight Rises

Purchase links:
The Prestige
Insomnia
Inception
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight Rises

To my knowledge, "Insomnia" has not received a Steelbook release before.

Releases would appear to be timed to coincide with the forthcoming release of "Interstellar".

Image2.jpg

Last edited:
Nice. Insomnia is a surprise for me. Very happy that I will have this one as a steelbook.

And also wonder what The Prestige will look like. I think it will be different than the UK one but I'm worried about back artwork, hopefully not printed text.

Yeah if I'm gonna buy another copy of these movies it better have some interesting art. I think Ra's or Scarecrow for BB, Two Face for DK and Cats for DKR would be awesome but I'm just assuming they'll go for safer options.

Nice. Insomnia is a surprise for me. Very happy that I will have this one as a steelbook.

And also wonder what The Prestige will look like. I think it will be different than the UK one but I'm worried about back artwork, hopefully not printed text.

I really hope The Prestige will have the same artwork as the UK version because it looks awesome to me and I haven't had a chance to buy it when it was initially released.
I wouldn't mind seeing different artwork but I am with you on no printed text on the back. That would kill it for me.

Reactions: CollectorEmtee
I agree mate, but Bane is already on other versions whereas Catwoman isn't - plus, she spends half her time as a villain throughout the films / comics etc ;)
Maybe a 'goodie turned baddie/baddie turned goodie' wave then. So Ra's, Two Face, Catwoman. Annoyingly Ra's and Two Face got UCE cards, but Catwoman didn't. Someone get Mondo on the blower, they missed one :p

Reactions: BradG1984
I preordered The Prestige and Insomnia for now. Wouldn't mind a Memento release though.