The Dark Knight Rises

Purchase links:
The Prestige
Insomnia
Inception
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight Rises

To my knowledge, "Insomnia" has not received a Steelbook release before.

Releases would appear to be timed to coincide with the forthcoming release of "Interstellar".

Image2.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm...for under $20 a pop, will probably get Insomnia & Prestige as i dont have those on blu yet

If Inception & Dark Knight Trilogy have different artwork, ill buy them too:D

It'd be awesome if they were the white ones. Down with overpriced exclusivity. How about white but mirror flip the images so the rich nerds can still feel special.

Will they have french titles though ? And get the following in there !

The titles for all six films in the wave are all the same in French, no worries (unless you consider "Le Prestige" to be cause for concern).

As for Following, it hasn't even been released on Blu-ray in France (the only one for this film seems to be the US Criterion Blu-ray). And even if it came in Blu-ray in France, the DVD has been distributed by Family Films, not Warner. That is also true for Memento : no Blu-ray in France, and again, the DVD doesn't come from Warner (it's UGC this time). Thankfully for us, we have the great Kimchi edition to own Memento in a steelbook!

It does seem to pave the way for an Interstellar steelbook release, I would be surprised if that's not the case — I'm already a bit surprised by the lack of announcements regarding this film: a German steelbook has been announced, a Czech futurepak may or may not happen, and that's it... weird when you see steelbooks sometimes announced even before the release of films.

I already own all of these films in steelbooks, minus Insomnia obviously, and that's the one I will pick up for sure. Then, I may or may not fall for some of the others based on artwork choices.

Reactions: Prazzers
Going to pre order all but Batman Begins & Inception(unless they have new back art +inside art)!!!!!! Love the art on TDK, hopefully Harvey Dent is on the back(or Batman)!!

Triple dip on Dark Knight & Dark Knight Rises!!!!!!!!:D (Quadruple dip counting DVD Trilogy set w/ cool lenticular)