The Dark Knight Rises

Purchase links:
The Prestige
Insomnia
Inception
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight Rises

To my knowledge, "Insomnia" has not received a Steelbook release before.

Releases would appear to be timed to coincide with the forthcoming release of "Interstellar".

Image2.jpg

Last edited:
Most are just black. Up and Monsters Inc. are the only ones I remember seeing that had internal artwork. Been a while since I checked
Oh well hope it has artwork i doubt it but still isnt stopping me from buying it. I wonder if Batman movies released as a jumbo before if not i imagine these will be on ebay soon

ohhh lord thx for the pics !!! I really wanted and hoped for a new artwork for batman begins but I may buy again both dark knight these are awesome but don't expect any work on'em ^^

edit ! no it's ok in fact thought BB exclusive was the same as here my bad I will buy'em all then :p

I still wonder if these are just really bad renderings, or if they are actually jumbo steelbooks. I mean judging by the pictures, they look just god awful. That doesn't mean much though if these are just poorly photoshopped. I'll keep my preorders and hopefully we find out later that they're higher quality than they look and also the proper size.

Also just a thought. I can't recall any official press photos of scarecrow from Batman Begins. There are really only 3 or 4 promotional images I can think of for that ENTIRE movie. I wonder if they didn't put scarecrow on the BB steelbook, or change the artwork at all for the simple fact that maybe they don't have unused cover art available for release?? Has anyone else ever seen an official promo image of Scarecrow from BB? I could be totally wrong about this but just a thought.

Could anyone comment on the finish of inception? Smooth matte, streaky matte? Much appreciated.

edit: doh, just read the post above mine. lol does that still mean smooth matte though.. :)