Watchmen Lenticular Slipcover WFT

I've seen it before in stores, I'll try to keep an eye out for you as I dont remember if I saw it in a store locally. Be at least a week before I can check again, but will unless someone else has it.

there on ebay,just got one with the blu-ray myself for $10
search watchmen director's cut & read the listings,mine said with moving slipcover:hilarious:

just waiting for it to arrive now:scat:

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies, guys. I've yet to see one in person, and I've been to a lot of stores in the LA area. Go figure. On ebay I see a few for sale but they're like 15 dollars. I'd be willing to pay maybe 10 bucks for it. No biggie if I don't find it though. :)

Thanks for the replies, guys. I've yet to see one in person, and I've been to a lot of stores in the LA area. Go figure. On ebay I see a few for sale but they're like 15 dollars. I'd be willing to pay maybe 10 bucks for it. No biggie if I don't find it though. :)

Have you checked FYE or Blockbuster??

Have you checked FYE or Blockbuster??

There's no FYEs left anywhere near me, so I haven't checked there. Most of the Blockbusters have closed down, too. The last time I was in one I was looking for the Iron Man Ultimate Edition with slipcover, found one, and they were asking $30 for it! EEK! The next day I bought one on ebay for $13. :p

There's no FYEs left anywhere near me, so I haven't checked there. Most of the Blockbusters have closed down, too. The last time I was in one I was looking for the Iron Man Ultimate Edition with slipcover, found one, and they were asking $30 for it! EEK! The next day I bought one on ebay for $13. :p

I know what you mean. The prices at FYE and Blockbuster can be insane but they can also be a hit or miss. I still have some FYE's and Blockbuster's in my area (Orange). I'll see if I can find you that Watchmen slip. :D

I know what you mean. The prices at FYE and Blockbuster can be insane but they can also be a hit or miss. I still have some FYE's and Blockbuster's in my area (Orange). I'll see if I can find you that Watchmen slip. :D

Ya the closest remaining FYE to me is in Baldwin Hills, which is nowhere near me at all. Please don't go out of your way to find the slip. :D If you happen to see it for $10 or less then I'd certainly buy it from you. But if it's marked up any more then I'd pass. I already have the regular Amaray and really am after just the slipcover to complete it. ;)

Ya the closest remaining FYE to me is in Baldwin Hills, which is nowhere near me at all. Please don't go out of your way to find the slip. :D If you happen to see it for $10 or less then I'd certainly buy it from you. But if it's marked up any more then I'd pass. I already have the regular Amaray and really am after just the slipcover to complete it. ;)

No worries Nightowl. FYE and Blockbuster are 10 minutes away from where I live. So it's no problem at all. :D

I can grab ahold of the USA one in a used version as well. If someone wants, PM. Its in great condition front and back but I noticed the edges are kinda whitened