What if...? The Plain Archive wish list

Jan 19, 2013
London, UK
Hi-as most of the people on here have the rather excellent Wrestler-PA steelbook I was wondering what titles people would like to see PA create next?

let's start;

-The Fountain
-Black Swan
-Memento
-Babel
-Brotherhood of the Wolf

let me know (in theory) what title you would like to see as a plain archive steel

thanks

Duel, one of Spielberg's best and Midnight Run.

Universal seem too lazy to even release any of these on Blu-ray. Arrow or Criterion must pull their finger out at this madness.

On top of all the suggestions I mentioned in my earlier post, I would LOVE to see what Plain could do with a release of The Skin I Live In. Maybe not a steelbook, I'm not sure it would fit, but a keep case edition with a gorgeous slipcover, booklet and mini poster like Melancholia I think would look incredible, and it would fit with their choices of films.

Reactions: lolwut
Man on Wire
Of Gods and Men
Le Quattro Volte
Nebraska
The Great Beauty
Barry Lyndon
Zelig
Don't Look Now
The Seventh Seal
12 Years a Slave
25th Hour
A Serious Man
The Good Shepherd
...to name a few. :ohno:

I would love to see them do any Ghibli movie. Also a Spike Jonze film would be absolutely terrific - Her? Adaptation? Yes please!

And my ultimate dream is Cloud Atlas. Just... :oohyeah:

Reactions: AnubisNefer
I'd like la vie d'adele in some kind of exclusive.. The current artwork has that nice hazy look that would look great on a slipped up version.. Preferably with some nice at cards inside.

Oldboy Remake would be amazing! With CA Slipcover artwork!!!!!!!!! Or MOS with full Lenti slip!!!!!!

You're not talking about the Spike Lee version right?

If so, that would just be blasphemy.

A Korean company releasing the remake of one of their own, outstanding movies.

Nah, now way. Wouldn't even buy it if it were 10 dollars.