What is Your Next BIG "I Need It" Item....

Nov 11, 2016
New Jersey
....All the real collectors know the item you just hunted down is only as good as your next great "I NEED IT" item....

59376053.jpg

So this thread is to post the items you're waiting to come out, are hot on the trail of, or that "unicorn" item that has just always been out of reach. Maybe we can help each other find those hard to gets...

My list so far...

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Asopp and elle82
@Phantasmic So how big is your list still? Do u keep adding more to it like i do to mine? Lol. I havent updated mine in a while on here, theres just way too many id have to add lol

To be honest @elle, I really don't have much of a list now. If I run across something or see something that strikes me that I have to have then I'll pursue it with a vengeance lol. Then there are always items that you really do want but you just have to accept the fact that they are too expensive. :( That Evil Dead bust from Nameless was a must have item and I'm happy I secured one. Other than that there is nothing major I need at the moment. But you know there is always something that will come up and I'm sure it won't be long. :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
To be honest @elle, I really don't have much of a list now. If I run across something or see something that strikes me that I have to have then I'll pursue it with a vengeance lol. Then there are always items that you really do want but you just have to accept the fact that they are too expensive. :( That Evil Dead bust from Nameless was a must have item and I'm happy I secured one. Other than that there is nothing major I need at the moment. But you know there is always something that will come up and I'm sure it won't be long. :LOL:
Im exactly the same! If i see something i have to have i go after it lol! And yeah there's those items which are way out of reach because of price. Really sucks right. I hate those items lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Phantasmic