What is Your Next BIG "I Need It" Item....

Nov 11, 2016
New Jersey
....All the real collectors know the item you just hunted down is only as good as your next great "I NEED IT" item....

59376053.jpg

So this thread is to post the items you're waiting to come out, are hot on the trail of, or that "unicorn" item that has just always been out of reach. Maybe we can help each other find those hard to gets...

My list so far...

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Asopp and elle82
Peter Jackson's The Complete Middle Earth Collection....
Oh yeah, the studio said "No thanks, Peter - we'll just make an incomplete version of our own, and put it in a spice rack."
IMG_4919.GIF
IMG_4920.GIF
See you on the 20th anniversary.

Yep. The Ikea thing.

Do you own it? I'm guessing not since you're kinda hating on it, haha. No "Ultimate Edition" ever truly has everything in it.

My outlook is why rain on someone's parade if they have been wanting it that bad for so long. Let them enjoy it without trying to put a negative spin on it. If I don't like something I shouldn't make anyone feel s#itty cause they do. IDK lol

This edition is made amazingly well. One of the better editions released in a long time. :D

I agree, think it's beautiful, the quality is amazing, and I don't regret it at all.

Do you own it? I'm guessing not since you're kinda hating on it, haha. No "Ultimate Edition" ever truly has everything in it.

My outlook is why rain on someone's parade if they have been wanting it that bad for so long. Let them enjoy it without trying to put a negative spin on it. If I don't like something I shouldn't make anyone feel s#itty cause they do. IDK lol

I agree, think it's beautiful, the quality is amazing, and I don't regret it at all.
Absolutely agree with u. We all like different things so no need to hate on what other people like coz u dont like it. :D

Absolutely agree with u. We all like different things so no need to hate on what other people like coz u dont like it. :D
I'm not hating on you guys wanting it and owning it.
I am hating on the studio turning down the real thing, then putting out an inferior product at a high price.
Sure, if it's made well, god bless. But the studio hosed the fans BIG time.
My comments are not aimed at the buyers, and fans.
I get why you want to own it - but you deserve better.

I'm not hating on you guys wanting it and owning it.
I am hating on the studio turning down the real thing, then putting out an inferior product at a high price.
Sure, if it's made well, god bless. But the studio hosed the fans BIG time.
My comments are not aimed at the buyers, and fans.
I get why you want to own it - but you deserve better.
Its cool i definitely get what youre saying. They know middle earth fans like me and @GI_SnakeEyes will buy sets like this no matter what. And we fall for it every time lol