What is Your Next BIG "I Need It" Item....

Nov 11, 2016
New Jersey
....All the real collectors know the item you just hunted down is only as good as your next great "I NEED IT" item....

59376053.jpg

So this thread is to post the items you're waiting to come out, are hot on the trail of, or that "unicorn" item that has just always been out of reach. Maybe we can help each other find those hard to gets...

My list so far...

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Asopp and elle82
Honesty mate grow up

You were the one acting childish, like you didn't know what I was talking about. So I was just reminding you case you forgot. No need to lie man, honestly thank you for going around ebay and getting that OVERPRICE, non-sealed, damaged copy. Gave me the opportunity to get this pristine one in perfect condition, for very cheap. Thanks again!

Last edited:
You were the acting childish like you didn't know what I was talking about. So I was just reminding you case you forgot. No need to lie man, honestly thank you for going around ebay and getting that OVERPRICE, non-sealed, damaged copy. Gave me the opportunity to get this pristine one in perfect condition, for very cheap. Thanks again!

You have one and you got at a good price who cares mate.
As i said you have some growing up to do. Maybe when im done collecting one day i sell you some of my rare items you dont have yet lol.
I dont live my life around movies and spend so much time on here telling world what i have,but i do enjoy watching and collecting them well for now.
I have other priorities in my life than movies maybe one day you have same.
And by the way thanks for reply to my comments as you have completely ignored me when asking you certain things in past but hey no love lost lol.

Rant over.

I forgot are you interested in my signed harry potter elder wand edition set,i forgot you already have one not signed lol.
Now go back and play in your movie room with your toys.
I honestly dont give a crap what you have or don't have or what you paid or did not pay and i suppose the same goes for a few others in here.

@bwatt99 Over time ive come to know Tony very well and movies are his passion but not his whole life. Same as me. Hes proud of what he has and likes sharing it on here with everyone and the majority of us enjoy his photos and enthusiasm. He is a huge part of what makes this forum awesome.
And i think u might need to grow up a bit too. If u dont care about what he has and what hes paid just skip his posts.
Im done now and wont argue anymore because ive said what i wanted to say.

You have one and you got at a good price who cares mate.
As i said you have some growing up to do. Maybe when im done collecting one day i sell you some of my rare items you dont have yet lol.
I dont live my life around movies and spend so much time on here telling world what i have,but i do enjoy watching and collecting them well for now.
I have other priorities in my life than movies maybe one day you have same.
And by the way thanks for reply to my comments as you have completely ignored me when asking you certain things in past but hey no love lost lol.

Rant over.

Ok cause you know my life exactly hmm? you assume i live my life around movies..... you know what they say about people who assume don't you haha. We spend the same amount of time here, I post pictures and help people here. I do not just ask question over, and over, and over again, about the same thing even though someone has already gone out their way to answer me and help me understand it. Also when I do get help from people I thank them, and give them rating for helping me. You don't live your life around movies, never said you did, but you tend to get more then anyone here, for someone who doesn't you sure project like you do. You have nothing I want, or would buy from you, heck you could offer me your rarest set for free and I nicely tell you no thank you find a REAL FAN of the movie and give it to them. I am not angry like I said in my last message to you, thank you for what you did. You say I need to grow up, but you're the one that's reverting to name calling, and lying. Things the children in my life (that you assume aren't there) do with one another, so perhaps you should take your own friendly advice on that! This is not a rant just solely a rebuttal. Again thank you!!

@bwatt99 Over time ive come to know Tony very well and movies are his passion but not his whole life. Same as me. Hes proud of what he has and likes sharing it on here with everyone and the majority of us enjoy his photos and enthusiasm. He is a huge part of what makes this forum awesome.
And i think u might need to grow up a bit too.
Ok cause you know my life exactly hmm? you assume i live my life around movies..... you know what they say about people who assume don't you haha. We spend the same amount of time here, I post pictures and help people here. I do not just ask question over, and over, and over again, about the same thing even though someone has already gone out their way to answer me and help me understand it. Also when I do get help from people I thank them, and give them rating for helping me. You don't live your life around movies, never said you did, but you tend to get more then anyone here, for someone who doesn't you sure project like you do. You have nothing I want, or would buy from you, heck you could offer me your rarest set for free and I nicely tell you no thank you find a REAL FAN of the movie and give it to them. I am not angry like I said in my last message to you, thank you for what you did. You say I need to grow up, but you're the one that's reverting to name calling, and lying. Things the children in my life (that you assume aren't there) do with one another, so perhaps you should take your own friendly advice on that! This is not a rant just solely a rebuttal. Again thank you!!

Sure whatever.

I forgot are you interested in my signed harry potter elder wand edition set,i forgot you already have one not signed lol.
Now go back and play in your movie room with your toys.
I honestly dont give a crap what you have or don't have or what you paid or did not pay and i suppose the same goes for a few others in here.

I had my HP Elder Wand set first...... so why would I care about yours, cause it's autographed big deal, I have lots of things autographed so what? Yes I have a room, in my big house, that I can properly display and care for box set's of movies and shows that I love and have actually watched. I have a lot of other toys too, like classic muscle cars, and motorcycles. I'm not getting your point unless you're trying to again project something..... this time jealousy perhaps

And i think u might need to grow up a bit too. If u dont care about what he has and what hes paid just skip his posts.

Thanks...... Sooooooo anyway..... you got that fly set that was on your want list wasn't it!!

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82