What is Your Next BIG "I Need It" Item....

Nov 11, 2016
New Jersey
....All the real collectors know the item you just hunted down is only as good as your next great "I NEED IT" item....

59376053.jpg

So this thread is to post the items you're waiting to come out, are hot on the trail of, or that "unicorn" item that has just always been out of reach. Maybe we can help each other find those hard to gets...

My list so far...

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Asopp and elle82
I had my HP Elder Wand set first...... so why would I care about yours, cause it's autographed big deal, I have lots of things autographed so what? Yes I have a room, in my big house, that I can properly display and care for box set's of movies and shows that I love and have actually watched. I have a lot of other toys too, like classic muscle cars, and motorcycles. I'm not getting your point unless you're trying to again project something..... this time jealousy perhaps
Im certainly not jealous i stopped collecting for a number of years and before that i was collecting other things for years that i spent and sold for big bucks these might be same one day who knows.
But its what i enjoy as of now i dont brag about how great my items are on here.
Here we go again telling the world what you have.
Im not interested now lets leave at this or can you not?

Im certainly not jealous i stopped collecting for a number of years and before that i was collecting other things for years that i spent and sold for big bucks these might be same one day who knows.
But its what i enjoy as of now i dont brag about how great my items are on here.
I think were done here. Everyone has said what they needed to say.

I'm not bragging I share on here because there are a lot of like minded real fans, that like to see the items as much as I enjoy getting them....

you don't brag, but in the previous sentence you do just that, by bragging how you sold items for big bucks....

I am not telling the world anything, you made assumptions about me, that all I have are movies, and I was telling you, and only you, that you are far from the truth....

I was already done and left things, you're the one who keeps dragging it out.....

Yes we are done. if you have nothing to contribute to the topic of the thread please do us all a favor and post in another thread where you have some use.

I'm not bragging I share on here because there are a lot of like minded real fans, that like to see the items as much as I enjoy getting them....

you don't brag, but in the previous sentence you do just that, by bragging how you sold items for big bucks....

I am not telling the world anything, you made assumptions about me, that all I have are movies, and I was telling you, and only you, that you are far from the truth....

I was already done and left things, you're the one who keeps dragging it out.....

Yes we are done. if you have nothing to contribute to the topic of the thread please do us all a favor and post in another thread where you have some use.

You just don't give up, this is for all of us to use so please dont tell me to move to another thread you started it mate.
Im done so stop or i just keep this going. Bye

You just don't give up, this is for all of us to use so please dont tell me to move to another thread you started it mate.
Im done so stop or i just keep this going. Bye

I did not tell you to move to another thread I said stick to the topic as we're doing, or post somewhere else if you have nothing to say on topic here. good bye