What is Your Next BIG "I Need It" Item....

Nov 11, 2016
New Jersey
....All the real collectors know the item you just hunted down is only as good as your next great "I NEED IT" item....

59376053.jpg

So this thread is to post the items you're waiting to come out, are hot on the trail of, or that "unicorn" item that has just always been out of reach. Maybe we can help each other find those hard to gets...

My list so far...

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Asopp and elle82
Wow! Seriously if i had the money and space id be all over these statues.
I've seen people fall into a deep hole collecting these! (They do flex payments, that create the illusion that you can keep ordering lots of them and manage it:confused:!)
I only get the ones that I really, really love!
But, yeah, you need the space!

Reactions: elle82
I've seen people fall into a deep hole collecting these! (They do flex payments, that create the illusion that you can keep ordering lots of them and manage it:confused:!)
I only get the ones that I really, really love!
But, yeah, you need the space!
Oh i believe u. There are so many available and i think once u buy one u cant stop. Ive seen some incredible ones out there.

Reactions: C.C. 95
I've been collecting off and on for about the past six years. Gradually picking up the items I want as I slowly look around :)

I'd like the Harry Potter Elder Wand Edition, but I think it is bit overpriced. Other items I am after:

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Gift Set with Pens
Flags of Our Fathers/Letters from Iwo Jima Thailand R3 Gift Set with Pen/Paper
Any Pixar Japanese Box Set
Castaway FedEx Box. I know its bootleg, and very rare. I doubt I will find this anytime soon :(

Attached is my current lot of special editions. Taken a while back. It has grown by about eight or nine since then :)

Attachments

• IMG_0290.JPG
    IMG_0290.JPG
    331 KB · Views: 94