What SteelBook do you REGRET not getting?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Share!

This should be about steels you had a chance to get at release, but didnt for one reason or another. It's not about a brand new collector, who wasn't around for a release just regretting that. However, you can share that you regret not getting into them earlier if you are a new collector. :D

Maybe you own it now, but regret passing it up at release and paying more $$$ for it later etc.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I regret not getting these:

1. Gladiator TW while it was still available at JSDVD

2. Iron Sky while still available at Amazon

3. Captain America TW which was still available at JSDVD till some months back

And now I'll have to pay through my nose to get these steels :( :ohno:

Romeo and Juliet & Moulin Rouge Iron packs
Inglorious Basterds FS
Thor Fnac
Wolverine Fnac
Resident Evil Afterlife TW

Wont be getting any of these anytime soon :(

Reactions: jayce20
2 copies of
Iron man 1 (Play)
Thor (HMV)
wreck it ralph blu fans.

could of funded nearly a year worths of steelbook if sold at the prime time. LOL

Inglorious Basterds FS
need it for my Tarantino collection.

probs loads more but don't want to find myself having to get a stiff drink

none that i regret not getting, a few that i wouldn't mind being re-released though, inglorius basterds and district 9 spring to mind, because they were originally released before i started this bloody expensive addiction and the lord of the rings, but i don't think that has ever been released in the uk

I missed Terminator Salvation FS because the head style was already out, and I liked it better. My other high wants are titles that pre-dated me or that I was not aware of until I saw them as other member's wants.

Inglorious Basterds FS
Jurassic Park
Apollo 13 (JB)

I regret not getting these last year. But since I wasnt really aware of them can it be a realistic regret? I regret not being steelbook minded in 2010! Lets say that :p