What SteelBook do you REGRET not getting?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Share!

This should be about steels you had a chance to get at release, but didnt for one reason or another. It's not about a brand new collector, who wasn't around for a release just regretting that. However, you can share that you regret not getting into them earlier if you are a new collector. :D

Maybe you own it now, but regret passing it up at release and paying more $$$ for it later etc.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tangled kimchi lenticular, it was still in stock and I just waited and waited and thought I didn't really need it, then when it's gone I decide I want it.

Don't think there's any others, I've mostly picked and chosen what I've wanted pretty well...sometimes.

No regrets so far. Thanks to eBay, HDN community, and that other site, as well as my experience as a notaphilist, I can pretty much get any steel I want. The question is how much is the seller willing to take :)

I definitely regret not getting into steels earlier because now I am WAY behind and I am the type of person who wants to have the best of everything and that's impossible at this point unless I somehow get rich after college, lol!

Certainly the Thor release by kimchidvd. Had one in my cart and didn't check-out as I thought it was still the same lame steel only boosted by the awesome lenticular slip

Indiana Jones the first 3 on zavvi got crystal skulls on lock and the other 3 in my basket forever and still missed them. Hopefully they come back up before or right after sale from some cancellations... I check everyday. Other than that the Pirates of the carrier an steels I wasn't really into steels at the time...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I regret not getting Angels and Demons. I just started collecting a few weeks. I was at a local FS near my place. They had a rack of Blu Ray for 25 and under. While I was browsing I saw the Angels and Demon's steel. There was only one copy and beside it was a Total Recall one. Of course I ended getting the latter.
Then I see on the forum that it was on the top list. Went back it was gone.
Moral of the story. . If you see it, buy it.

Thor and Captain America HMV steels, and Thor 2 Zavvi. I'm quite anal about where my steels come from and would sooner pay out for these UK ones instead of picking up the impending blufans releases. I could just go on eBay and pummel the credit card but I had a huge spending spree in April/May of this year "catching up" and picked up about 60 steels in that time, alot of which were quite expensive (Iron Man UK, Lion King TW, From Dusk Till Dawn UK etc).

Maybe in the new year :)