What SteelBook do you REGRET not getting?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Share!

This should be about steels you had a chance to get at release, but didnt for one reason or another. It's not about a brand new collector, who wasn't around for a release just regretting that. However, you can share that you regret not getting into them earlier if you are a new collector. :D

Maybe you own it now, but regret passing it up at release and paying more $$$ for it later etc.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, so many. I had to chance to pick up all my wants at one point: Moulin Rouge, Romeo+Juliet and Zombieland, and all of them for "dirt cheap" if you see the prices they go for nowadays.

I'm not actively looking for them, but somehow I feel like they are missing in my collection.

All old Future Shop release here... been buying blu-ray since 2009 but didn't discovered steelbook until Transformers 2...

Also, all Chinesse Ironpacks... those are SOOO beautiful...

Got pretty much all I've wanted, but PLEASE, don't tell Miss how much $$$ went into those... :emb:h no:

watchmen futureshop release. they had tons at every store a year after it was released. always said i was going to buy 1 but i didnt. luckily i got a sealed copy about 5 months ago.

Salt, Shovun Assasin, Scott Pilgrim, Kick Ass, Star Treck, predators (which I now own) all UK and I pulled out of let the Bullet fly at the beginning as I was committed to the Harry potter fs steels

Salt, Shovun Assasin, Scott Pilgrim, Kick Ass, Star Treck, predators (which I now own) all UK and I pulled out of let the Bullet fly at the beginning as I was committed to the Harry potter fs steels

I could have joined the GB for Let the Bullets Fly as well and didn't. It's fine tho, I've managed to get a copy and it didn't cost me an arm and a leg so all good in the end :)

I could have joined the GB for Let the Bullets Fly as well and didn't. It's fine tho, I've managed to get a copy and it didn't cost me an arm and a leg so all good in the end :)

yeah i wished i joined the group buy when i had the chance will not pay what gready people want for it now.

As for me, most of my rare wants are from a time when I didnt collect steelbooks so not really credible with the thread premise.

IB Fnac would have been a good one for me to say, but I've finally got a sealed one.

I guess my best one to say then would be I regret not buying a couple Gladiator TW - I have one and its perfect which I opened but looking back now I wish I had a sealed one because hardly ANYONE has a sealed Gladiator TW.

Not a big Inception fan, but regret not getting that cool Japanese Edition ; but just not willing to pay the small fortune it goes for now.

True Grit (UK)

Had it in my hand at HMV, and since I hadn't seen the movie, wasn't sure I wanted it. Now I've seen the movie, and loved it. Oh well.

Indiana Jones and Crystal Skull. I remember I could have got one of those for less than MSRP after that originally came out. The movie was so bad, I decided I didnt want one in my collection.

Whoops.

I regret cancelling my order for those Japanese SteelBooks that are about to come out. I just can't see paying $400 for 10 steels. EEK! I mean the shipping is a killer. EEK! Maybe I'll reorder when I get my tax returns back, if not I'll probably have to pass on them.

Drive UK, didnt think much of the film so didnt bother but from the price theyre going on ebay i wish id have got off my lazy arse and grabbed a couple from the HMV not 2 mins from my work!! :D