PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
My 1st music cd:
115060815.jpg

1987 I purchased a German Mercury label Alan Parsons Project 'Tales of Mystery and Imagination'.

I was woking in a stereo shop and we had like 30 or so CDs in the case, and I could not resist getting that one. If I remember correctly, I think I paid like $29.99 for it.

@PunkNinja: Is that the actual cd in the picture or just a pic you found on google?

Mine was The Offspring - Smash. Unfortunately I don't have it still as I went through a phase where I sold alot of my old CD's in order to buy new ones when I was in high school and by that time I was really in to hiphop so I enden up selling this album. I still really enjoy it though. Only now it's in digital form.

item.jpg

Oh, and here's my favorite song from the album.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not 100% sure, but I think it might have been this one. I don't have it anymore though, which is a shame. ;)

halcon-over-the-top-stallone-soundtrack-cd-14892-MLA20092131237_052014-F.jpg

Oh, man... I bought two from a yard sale when I was 10 or so. One was M.C. Hammer's "Please Hammer, Don't Hurt 'Em". The other... I'm not tellin'. :hilarious:

LOL! :hilarious: I can just picture you dancing while wearing those ridiculous pants as you listen to, "Can't Touch this!" :naughty:

[VD]http://media2.giphy.com/media/kgKrO1A3JbWTK/giphy.gif[/VD]

What's the other CD? Ice Ice Baby!? :p

I had the cassette 1st, when the tape busted I upgraded to CD! I was a HUGE fan of Cypress Hill... :scat:

51r0OyY-%2BJL.jpg

Reactions: Sixteenvolt420
III: Temples Of Boom was the first Cypress Hill album I bought. It's still my favorite of theirs.
But back in the day when I bought in, I was like 11 or 12, it kind of scared me. I guess mostly because of the album cover which in turn made me think of the songs as really dark and put dark imagery in my head.
I've gotten past that now fortunately. :p But that was probably the only album that ever scared me as a kid.

Reactions: Sixteenvolt420
Oh man, this was a hard one to remember, as it was ages...decades ago :OMG:

I believe it was Fields of Gold by Sting :)