PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
My 1st music cd:
115060815.jpg

i bougth it as vinyl with now banned sleeve, still has it.

Appetitefordestruction.jpg

btw, did you know that GnR toured with NWA and they have song called appetite for destruction ...

note : nudity, violence and drug use.

That vinyl is awesome, I've still got the banned 'LIES' vinyl somewhere, didn't know about GnR and NWA though, funny just started getting back into old skool Hip-Hop/Rap again, thanks for the video, great tune:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Reactions: PunkNinja
Now we're talking. Upto the beginning of the 90's, I was still buying cassette tapes... but that changed in 1991, when I bought my first Sony Discman D99 player, went into Plymouth town centre on the Saturday and walked into Rival Records (now long gone..) and bought - The Orbs Adventures Beyond The Ultraworld Double Album. THAT decision secured the future style of music I'd listen too upto and including today.

Oh and I still own it, along with the deluxe edition released a few years back. Wierdly the colours on the front covers are quite different when shown side by side.

Last edited:
My first CD was the Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Soundtrack by John Williams.

They even have a wording in there about taking care of your CD and it will last you forever. :D

So far so good.

• Informative
people%25252520in%25252520planes.jpg

Amazing indie rock band from Wales. Made two albums and vanished from the face of the earth... a tragic end to an amazing group.

It was also the first CD I ever bought myself, back when I was a little fella.... Damn I had good taste as a kid :cool:

• Informative
My first CD with my first own CD player was:
(born 1985)

449419e5c92e0ca199f3ca3d8a3be6acb31ec21e.jpg

And the first CD I bought from my own money was one of these two, can't remember exactly which one was first:

Eazy-E_Eazy-Duz-It.jpg

or

Regulate_G_Funk_Era.jpg

• Informative
It's been a long time but the first two Cds I remember buying were

Attachments

• 2015-09-24-11-05-58--190559157.jpg
    2015-09-24-11-05-58--190559157.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 115
  • images-10.jpg
    images-10.jpg