Who wants to see "New Release" Mondo SteelBooks in the USA?

Do you want "new release" Mondo Blu-ray SteelBooks in the USA?

• YES

Votes: 298 89.2%
  • NO

Votes: 36 10.8%

• Total voters

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Guys I've seen some art and slips that are literally "out of this world". PA quality. However I hear it's hard to get US studios on board for new releases as they don't know if there is enough interest. So here's your chance to show your interest and just like threads in the past I'll pass this on to my contacts.

For those of you who don't live in the USA just keep in mind that most studios in the USA have studios in other Countries so if successful here the sooner you will see it in your Country.

And of course you can always obtain copies from other HDN members via Group Buys.

mods: I'll move this to Mondo SteelBook section in a day or 2.

gallery_5_6_10246.jpg

Basically I would love it if the big studios even made effort to make nice art (like Arrow do) rather than messy garbage that a lot of amarays have. I would like to enjoy each movie I own both physically and the media itself. Obviously Mondo make a lot of great art, and their prints are (probably rightly) expensive and this both means it brings affordability to people to own some great Mondo arts and also increase chances of people paying full price for the films on release rather than hanging around for reductions, ex-rental/2nd hand releases (as I do when there are films released with the bare minimum effort).

Absolutely! The U.S. has upped its steel game recently but more players bringing quality products are always welcome!

I love most Mondo artwork and would definitely be glad to see Mondo steelbooks released in the USA :thumbs:

"Yes" vote has been cast :)