[WINNER ANNOUNCED] Naughtius Maximus's Resident Evil GIVEAWAY!

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Morning/Afternoon/Evening fellow Ninjas :thumbs:

As its my 2nd anniversary here at HDN in a few days time as well as Halloween I thought I'd offer something to celebrate these occasions in two parts :)

Second part of the giveaway can be found HERE (terminator)

So here is the first part of the giveaway:

Resident Evil FULL set
DSC_0013.JPG

All you have to do to win these is:
1) Post your favourite Resident Evil custom artwork/picture/scene or character - this can be from either the FILMS or GAMES.
2) How old were you when you first managed to watch the films/play the games and where?

To add a picture:
Click on the postcard type icon
insertimage.gif
>> Paste your URL link > click ok >> Done! (don't forget to credit the person if you've borrowed the pic from another site)

Try this site for ideas:
http://www.deviantart.com/?q=resident+evil

Resident-Evil-4-1.jpg

Rules:
1) 1 x entry per ninja
2) These are to be kept for personal use, not to be sold on.
3) Winner takes ALL*
4) Must have at least 30 Posts to his/her name.
5) The winner is responsible for shipping costs.
6) Any editing to your post after I've 'thanked' or replied to will be ignored
7) Winner has 7 days to contact me to claim their prize otherwise it will go to the next random person

Entries will close Sunday 10th November @ 18:00 (UK time!). The winner will be picked at random...and announced between 21:00-22:00 the same evening :scat:

Cheers and GOOD LUCK! :oohyeah:

David

*on the basis that the winner must also dress up like Milla Jovovich (ideally with clothes on) (for the serious types out there, im clearly JOKING) :p

Last edited:
AWESOME giveaway buddy.

image.jpg

I think I was 18-20 and played the first game on the original PS

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for giveaway

06.jpg

Hmm when did I first play, easy, last week (I'm 20). I brought my first and resident evil game, resident evil 5, from my local cex as it was really cheap. Walking dead series has got me interested in zombie franchise so I thought I'd get a game. I'm glad I did as I love the game. I just need to watch the films now

F9i7aS.jpg

I was 16 when I briefly played a Resident Evil game at a friend's house. Can't say I'm a huge fan of this videogame genre. Haven't seen any of the films !

Thanks for the give-away :cool: !

Awesome giveaways David! We are very Lucky.

i love the Résident Evil franchise even though it is be coming tired.

One of my favorite monster is this one:

Resident-Evil-Afterlife_28404_4ea674da9dc3d83c3b00938d_1320375914.jpg

I always pût myself in the movie as if i was the hero and in this situation I know i would **** myself and would probably be dead in 10 seconds.

i first watched Re number 1 at the movie théâtre. i was 25 at that time and Never played the vidéo game so it was all new to me. i love zombies so I immediately fall for the series and the umbrella corporation. I watched then all movies at the théâtre when they are released and i Will go see the last one.
i however don t own any of the steelbooks so I would gladly welcome them at my home :)

Thanks David!

Without a doubt... this

REl-1-zombie_zpsf4191d9b.jpg

I was 26 working in a video store when this came out so I got to play it for free the first day it came out. I remember playing it that evening and that scene just creeped the hell out me! Good times.

Happy 2nd anniversary David! :scat:

It's for me an unbelievable give-away as I don't even own one resident evil steelbook :D

I discovered Milla Jovovich in the 5th element and as I never played to the Resident Evil game, I just went to the cinema to see Milla in a Sci-Fi movie. ;)
I was 24 years old when I saw it at the Celtic theater of my town
1321818677-celtivnuit.jpg

Extinction is my favorite one :thumbs:
jikei1.jpg

Claire Redfield played by Ali Larter.

I first played Resident Evil at home with my brother when I was 11 or 12. I remember we had just bought our PSX second-hand and we got RE1 with a cousin of another cousing of ours. We played for hours. And yes, I got freaking scared with that first zombie.

claire_redfield_by_jaquefilth-d32rzx3.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway, David!

Another great give away.
I remember being about 19 and had just moved into my own place, and my cousin came round with his new playstation 1 that was not long out.
We were playing, and I never forget, walking up some corridor in the mansion, and a doberman came flying through the window. The one and only time a game has ever made me proper jump
resident-evil-4-20050118060811671.jpg

Ok, so I know this one's already been posted, but I like it. And I still would...

image.jpg

First saw the films when they were released. I'm old, I'm allowed...

Cheers as always, Naughti!

ps - you don't want to see this dressed like that. Believe.

Several favourite scenes from the movies already posted, so I'll go with a scene from the games.

I jumped about a foot when I encountered the dogs coming through the window in RE3 Nemesis. 11 years old and at a cousin's place. None of us ever completed the game. :p

Only got started on the movie franchise when I was 17, watched the first two on dvd and headed to the theatres for subsequent instalments.

PS: As I own a set of the films, I would like for the next person that posts after me to receive the steelbooks in the event that I'm selected. :) Thanks for the giveaway! :scat:

Awesome giveaway Mate.

When the first game came out back in 96, This was the first time I was exposed to this fab series. I was 22 at the time & loved it. Granted the first game was a little cheesy but the 2nd & 3rd were awesome. My fave character is of course Jill Valentine. Pic below. :)

20070822174609!Jill_Valentine_Resident_Evil_3.jpg

Last edited:
I think I was about 18 when I saw the first film. I chose this image because I dislike dogs at the best of times but this just sealed my relationship with the canine friends!

EEK!EEK!EEK!
resident-evil-dogs.png
EEK!EEK!EEK!