[WINNER CHOSEN] Andy's Giveaway Series 2017 - DC Animated Steelbooks Collection #014

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST:
apsmith21

DURATION:
Ninja week

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES:

full

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

Q: How can I win a prize for this challenge?
A: Name your favorite DC animated film and the favorite character from that film! Show us pictures too!

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
All members outside of the USA are responsible for paying for their shipping to their location. Basic shipping, for packages under 2lbs (up to 3 steelbooks or equivalent weight) to most international locations is $22.50.

Shipping to most USA locations IS FREE, if you are OK with media mail. You may pay for shipping if you'd like to upgrade the service.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost. Packaging materials, will be donated by HDN.

4 winners, or 1 winner takes all?

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns is probably my favorite at the moment. Batman is my fav DC character, so definitely enjoyed him most in this one.

8731_5.jpg

Thanks for the Giveaway
Definetly Dark Knight Returns, outstanding comic and animated movie from miller.
Fav Character in it? Armored Batman, who can beat that?
8731_5.jpg

The Joker in The Dark Knight Returns! He was just so engaging and fascinating to watch! Much like Heath Ledgers portrayal. And extra points to him for what happens in this scene
IMG_4984.JPG

Thanks andy for a great giveaway.

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns.

Batman is my fav DC character.

Thanks for this great giveaway Andy :woot:

I'm a DC head and don't own any of them so I've to join :oohyeah:

One of my favorites is Batman vs Mr Freeze Subzero because of Mr Freeze. Absolutely love this character

subzero.jpg

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns and my favorite character is Batman, of course.

GalleryGraphicNovels_1900x900_BatmanTDKR_52af9e0b71daa3.50638882.jpg

Thank you for the giveaway!

Thanks for the giveaway - got to bow to popular opinion - Mask of the Phantasm is still the best animated films (and one of the best Batman films ever!)
All about the Joker for me, Hamill owns that character IMO:

Status
Not open for further replies.