[WINNER CHOSEN] Andy's Giveaway Series 2017 - DC Animated Steelbooks Collection #014

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST:
apsmith21

DURATION:
Ninja week

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES:

full

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

Q: How can I win a prize for this challenge?
A: Name your favorite DC animated film and the favorite character from that film! Show us pictures too!

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
All members outside of the USA are responsible for paying for their shipping to their location. Basic shipping, for packages under 2lbs (up to 3 steelbooks or equivalent weight) to most international locations is $22.50.

Shipping to most USA locations IS FREE, if you are OK with media mail. You may pay for shipping if you'd like to upgrade the service.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost. Packaging materials, will be donated by HDN.

Mine has to be Flashpoint paradox and my favorite character from the film is obviously the Flash.
banner_1336-jpg.295308

Thanks for the Giveaway!

Attachments

• banner_1336.jpg
    banner_1336.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 207
Thanks for the giveaway!

My favorite DC animated film is Justice League: New Frontier. Love Cooke's style! Favorite character is Flash!

flash_stare.jpg

Thanks for this giveaway!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Batman_under_the_red_hood_poster.jpg

Favorite...it hard to say, as everyone has its part...but i watched it for Batman!:)

Thanks for the giveaway! :thumbs:

My favourite is Batman Badblood, Nightwing being great to watch as being stuck between Batman and Damien
QilfXO9ka_s5CVNWDQPCPp9-eknK4MmaDZq4Tp20TyXwXhNXf6FNe_iAyPUBoo0HlI4=w300

Batman.

Favorite DC animated film: Batman - Mask of the Phantasm -
MV5BODE0YTBiMjQtNWQyZC00YTNjLWJmYjAtMWUwNzI4NGVlZTAzL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Still wish it had a Blu-ray release.

Status
Not open for further replies.