[WINNER CHOSEN] Andy's Giveaway Series 2017 - DC Animated Steelbooks Collection #014

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST:
apsmith21

DURATION:
Ninja week

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES:

full

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

Q: How can I win a prize for this challenge?
A: Name your favorite DC animated film and the favorite character from that film! Show us pictures too!

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
All members outside of the USA are responsible for paying for their shipping to their location. Basic shipping, for packages under 2lbs (up to 3 steelbooks or equivalent weight) to most international locations is $22.50.

Shipping to most USA locations IS FREE, if you are OK with media mail. You may pay for shipping if you'd like to upgrade the service.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost. Packaging materials, will be donated by HDN.

The Killing Joke for me. I know it was far from perfect but waited years to see that adaptation. Joker is obviously the main man.

Hi, Thanks for the giveaway.
My favourite DC Animated film has to be Justice League Dark, with Matt Ryan's Constantine being the favourite character!

Attachments

• justice-league-dark-constantine-600x337.jpg
    justice-league-dark-constantine-600x337.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 88
Favourite DC animated movie: Justice League Flashpoint Paradox

Favourite character from the movie: Reverse Flash

oh1r9e.jpg

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

Thanks for the giveaway!

I will go with Mask of the Phantasm, watched that when I was eleven years old and it just stuck with me, by far my favorite DC animated movie! And my favorite character is the Phantasm :D

Phantasm-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.