Winner Chosen - Dano's Ninja Week Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dano

Steelbook Nut
Premium Supporter
Feb 2, 2012
City of Champions
I just wanted to give back in a small way to the HDN community. Up for grabs is The Wolverine Best Buy Exclusive. The box lists Region A but it looks to be A/B.

I am a bit sad to see what many say is the demise of 3D. It is hard to tell where the majority of members stand. I have been all in for 3D, even had a 3D setup before there were any BD releases.

To enter simply Thank the thread and answer the question below.

Are you sad if BD 3D becomes a thing of the past?

Winner will be chosen by random.org on Sunday.

Worldwide free shipping.

UcC71Wh.jpg

Uq7699l.jpg

In case you were wondering, the pin is not included. :)

Thanks for the giveaway.

I'm in two-minds. On one hand I do have a 3D set-up, on the other, some 3D movies give me a headache. lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Dano
Thank you for the giveaway @Dano !

I have to say I never really got into 3D. I never was a huge fan of it in the cinema so I never really felt I needed a 3D TV.

• Thanks
Please don't enter immediately in the competition

I just wanted to say I'm gutted! I've been meaning to get a 3d tv for ages, I love the advancements made on the blue/red I can't see why it's dying but now I can't find a 3d tv! Gutted is an understatement

Cool giveaway bud

• Thanks
Thanks for the giveaway!

It was rough hearing that LG and Sony were both cutting 3D from their lineups this year. 4K passive 3D seems to solve all the major complaints customers had about the format at home, but now we won't get to see it mature fully.

I hope to grab a 2016 LG 4K 3D tv before they all disappear. Maybe someone will add the option back on a 2018 model, but I doubt it. (n)

Anyway, thanks again for the giveaway, and long live 3D!

• Thanks
I was a sceptic when 3D started and really didn't see a point. But when I got 3D TV and saw my first movie I was amazed :)
It would be sad to see 3D go away but I can live with it.

• Thanks
Thanks for the giveaway :)

If you have the correct setup at home and was affordable i think more people would appreciate 3D. If you have the correct setup its truly something and I would be sad to see it go. Yes 4K is great too but 3D always adds something Special to certain films.

• Thanks
Yes I will be sad - I dread my current TV dying. I guess projection will be the only alternative. Though it looks like Playstation VR may be an option - just so long as you don't want to share the experience.

• Thanks
Thanks for the giveaway! #bestweekever

Really sad, I enjoy watching 3D especially animation films. Have quite a collection for it too.

• Thanks
Yes as a good 3D conversion is really awesome to watch. Would be extremely sad to see it go.
Thanks for the give-away! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Status
Not open for further replies.