Winner Chosen - Dano's Ninja Week Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dano

Steelbook Nut
Premium Supporter
Feb 2, 2012
City of Champions
I just wanted to give back in a small way to the HDN community. Up for grabs is The Wolverine Best Buy Exclusive. The box lists Region A but it looks to be A/B.

I am a bit sad to see what many say is the demise of 3D. It is hard to tell where the majority of members stand. I have been all in for 3D, even had a 3D setup before there were any BD releases.

To enter simply Thank the thread and answer the question below.

Are you sad if BD 3D becomes a thing of the past?

Winner will be chosen by random.org on Sunday.

Worldwide free shipping.

UcC71Wh.jpg

Uq7699l.jpg

In case you were wondering, the pin is not included. :)

Not really, even though we own a 3D TV, the 3D Blu-Rays are usually too expensive and not worth the extra cost in my eyes.

Thanks for the giveaway!

• Thanks
Reactions: Dano
I hope 3D doesn't go away. It's come and gone many times from 3D theatre experiences to my 3D compatible player and television. Films like Avatar and Hugo are examples of the potential of 3D. If it goes away I'd be sad but I know it will cycle back in eventually.

• Thanks
If 3D had evolved and moved on freom Avatar I would be sad yes, however most 3D films are very much 'take it or leave it' really.
Very film films scream 'WATCH ME IN 3D' and even though I have my 3D set up normally films just get watched in 2D to be honest!

• Thanks
Thanks for the giveaway!

Yeah I would miss it. I don't watch 3D films all the time at home, but I still like to watch films from time to time in 3D.

• Thanks
Yeah I'll be sad if 3D is phased out, I've got a lot of 3D films and over the years I'd say 3D has come quite far. I actually enjoy 3D at home more then I do at the cinema.

#BESTWEEKEVER

Thanks for the giveaway!!!!

• Thanks
Thanks for the giveaway!

I've never been a 3D fan. I think that the effects are not that special most of the time and I hate to wear 3D glasses over my normal glasses.

• Thanks
I am sad about it but I lack the set up to support it unfortunately so even though I have 3d releases that I would like to try I'm unable to.
As long as they are releasing 3d in theaters they should release them on bluray
Thanks for the giveaway!

• Thanks
I'd be gutted. I've only recently upgraded my TV to a 4K 3D one and love watching films in 3D the depth and effects are usually stunning and out of this world. To lose it would be a sad thing.

• Thanks
I'm not sure it will ever become a thing of the past, see no shortage of movies in the theater in 3D, 3D seems to be even more popular overseas than in the states, think it will always be around in one form or another.....

Thank you for the giveaway....

• Thanks
I LIVE AND BREATHE for 3D! If I'm going to the theaters and there's a movie in 3D, I WILL NOT see it in 2D. Matter fact, often times its why I wait for a 3D release of a film before I watch it. For example...I still haven't seen Suicide Squad because I'm waiting on my HMV 3D Steelbook to arrive.

I've had a 3D setup since 2012, Samsung Plasma, great picture and 3D. Hoping it won't be a thing of the past because the movies that know how to incorporate it correctly...it really does add a lot to the experience of the film. Ghostbusters went above and beyond with their 3D release...loved the frame breaks!

Cn3a5oaUsAQuwDF.jpg

• Thanks
I love 3D, its great, sitting in my cinema room watching 3D on my projector is a great Saturday night when I'm staying in.

• Thanks
I will be a quite sad if 3D goes. I'm one of these people that like to replaicate the cinema experience at home so if the film was shot with 3D in mind, that's how I prefer to watch it.

• Thanks
Not overly sad - I know lots of people didn't benefit from it due to vision differences so I'm interested to see where this 4K takes us now

Thanks for the giveaway! :)

• Thanks
I would be very sad if 3D would be a thing of the past. I always love watching my 3D movies on my 3D beamer. I just hope that at some point steelbooks or regular cases will include 4k and 3D (even though I dont own a 4k tv, I just wouldn't like it replacing 3D fully)

• Thanks
Great giveway, I love this one, thanks !

Honestly, I'm not sad 'cause I've never been a fan of 3D. Plus I do not have the right equipement to support it on tv. But I have to admit some movies are very cool with 3D.

• Thanks
I've never been too bothered about 3d. I've seen quite a few films in 3d at the cinema and there's very few that have been made better by the addition.

• Thanks
Status
Not open for further replies.