[Winner Chosen]Give-away for Valentines Day-Win Blu-Ray/DVD of your choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hey All Hidefninja.com members,

It's time for our Ninja to get frisky! :naughty:

ninjavdayimage.jpg

I am contributing a give-away for a DVD or Blu-Ray (value up to $25 or $25 towards one), shipped to you from Amazon US or Amazon UK. Purchases from other Amazon sites in your own country are fine, too. It can be more than one, as long as the total value is $25 or less(I'll pay the shipping to you).

All you have to do is list your Top 5 Romantic Movies, and why they make your list, and I'll pick a winner on Valentines Day.

The movie(s) you choose as a giveaway do not need to be a Romantic flick(s).

So 'lets get it on' and get this party started! :drool:

Have fun! :oohyeah:

And the winner by random draw of total # of posts with Ninjas counted 2X:

random.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
1. All the Twilight movies. I have a thing for brunettes and Kristen Stewart is hot, plus the storylines are awesome too.
2. Benny & Joon. Johnny Depp is a damn good actor. It's also very comical too.
3. City of Angels. The storyline is awesome. A definite tear jerker.
4. Edtv. Ron Howard directed it. I like all of his movies.
5. At First Site. Another favorite actress; Mira Sorvino.

Those are my five. :)

My wife laughs at me. I cry real easy watching romantic movies. Thanks DB, great idea and very generous.

Sleepless In Seattle
Pretty Woman
The Notebook
Dirty Dancing
Ghost

Sent From The Bat Cave.

5 of mine are:

1. English Patient
2. Serendipity
3. Pretty Woman
4. The World Unseen
5. I Can't Think Straight

Acid-have you seen 'Welcome to the Rileys'...you may have a bigger 'thing' for her then :hilarious:

Actually, no I haven't. Thanks, I'll definitely have to see it then. :D

DB, Just saw the trailer. WOW! and it has James Gandolfini in it as well. He's an awesome actor.

AHHH! It's not out on Blu-ray. :(

Last edited:
Oh wow...you're really gonna make us "manly men," tell everybody else our five favorite romantic movies. ;) :hilarious:

I'll have to think about it and will post once I figure out what they might be.

Hey Thunda, yeah you know what appeals to some, doesn't appeal to all. So lets sit down and have some fun in here. Time to bear your heart, boyyyyy:)

- (500) Day of Summer (I love Zoey)
- Juno (Ellen's funny and Micheal is awesomely awkward)
- Forgetting Sarah Marshall (great humor/romance mix)
- Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (it's.. just.. AWESOME!! And he fights all her ex's to be with her! So romantic! Lol)
- My Best Friend's Wedding (memories... :))

Here are my top 5
1. You've got Mail
2. Serendipity
3. Sleepless in Seattle
4. While you were Sleeping
5. Ghost

Last edited:
Reactions: Holly Go
Here's my list.

1) 500 days of summer
2) 17 again
3) maid in manhattan (did I spell correctly?)
4) mama Mia
5) Class

Although the Class casting is not that good but I guess the storylines are good.

OK (from a guy's perspective) my top 5...

6. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

5. Stranger Than Fiction (cause Will Farrell is so goofy and he ends up with Maggie Gyllenhaal, also Emma Thompson and Dustin Hoffman are great)

4. Amelie (this is just a cute movie and if I am not mistaken really took off the roaming gnome into higher levels)

3. (500) Days of Summer
or Autumn as it should have been called after Summer breaks his heart and Autumn is there for him, hear hear!!

2. The Adjustment Bureau
when Anthony Mackie tells Emily Blunt that cause she took Matt Damon's hand and went through the door at the Statue of Liberty that changed the makers mind and he re-wrote their plan a tear literally rolled down my face, one of the only few movies to everdo that

1. Love Actually (this one just does not need an explanation)

Special shout out to Clerks 2 cause any girl looking like Rosario Dawson who is down with a donkey show is fine by me

Last edited:
mmm...

The Notebook
Sleepless in Seattle
Love Actually
Serendipity
Somewhere in Time

...because they make grown men cry...opppps just something in my eye...

Man I don't watch many of these but here it goes (It actually took me a while to figure this one out but you will notice a common them in the first two ;) ):

#1 The Notebook
#2 The Time Travellers Wife
#3 The Adjustment Bureau
#4 500 Days of Summer
#5 50 First Dates

Last edited:
Thanks DB...:) great giveaway..:)

1. love actually
2. the notebook
3. 50 first dates
4. Better than Chocolate
5. Brokeback Mountain

Db a bonus *Bram Stockers Dracula

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Why not...;) its so much better than ghost...:rolleyes:

Sorry honey I dont want to fight, or start a big thing about this, i just dont think its appropriate I dont think thats what the site is about...if you dont like the movie dont even write it down...thats what I think...
Everybody is free to think whatever they want, but i dont think here is the place for this, there are other places where you can express yourself...

Db feel free to delete this if you think its agressive or inapropriate ok..

Again I am very sorry, but i stood 15 minutes looking at the computer and thinking...should i say something, should i leave it...sorry cant help it..:)

Here are my top 5

5. Brokeback Mountain....just kidding...Ghost

Okay D.B. Here's my top five....

1. The Notebook
2. Water for Elephants
3. Titanic
4. Message in a bottle
5. Sweet November

Also like Phantom of the Opera blu and Hannah Montana The Movie!

Also...really great giveaway. I really appreciate your generosity.

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Man I don't watch many of these but here it goes (It actually took me a while to figure this one out but you will notice a common them in the first two ;) ):

#1 The Notebook
#2 The Time Travellers Wife
#3 The Adjustment Bureau
#4 500 Days of Summer
#5 50 First Dates

Yep, I know your theme! :D

Holly, thanks for the reminder-no idea how I forgot Brokeback-it should definitely be on my list. One of the saddest, most heart breaking films, and a brilliant film by Ang Lee, for sure. We all have our favorites and opinions, no need to apologize-just continue to be respectful of each other, and we'll be just fine:)

Reactions: Holly Go
Status
Not open for further replies.