[Winner Chosen]Give-away for Valentines Day-Win Blu-Ray/DVD of your choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hey All Hidefninja.com members,

It's time for our Ninja to get frisky! :naughty:

ninjavdayimage.jpg

I am contributing a give-away for a DVD or Blu-Ray (value up to $25 or $25 towards one), shipped to you from Amazon US or Amazon UK. Purchases from other Amazon sites in your own country are fine, too. It can be more than one, as long as the total value is $25 or less(I'll pay the shipping to you).

All you have to do is list your Top 5 Romantic Movies, and why they make your list, and I'll pick a winner on Valentines Day.

The movie(s) you choose as a giveaway do not need to be a Romantic flick(s).

So 'lets get it on' and get this party started! :drool:

Have fun! :oohyeah:

And the winner by random draw of total # of posts with Ninjas counted 2X:

random.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone for your entries! And oh yeah, don't forget to Kiss a Ninja this Valentine's Day!:) All Ninjas receive double entries in this contest. Winner chosen very soon! Thanks for participating!

Drum roll please....our winner is Leo from the UK in post # 70!

Congratulations and thank you to everyone who participated in my give-away!!!

Go get frisky for Valentine's Day!:)

Congratulations to the winner across the pond! Enjoy your booty! ...as in pirates booty! unless of course...nevermind! Anyway, have a GREAT Valentine's with the one you love (and to everyone else, too!) Go! Go! Leo!! :scat:

Reactions: digitalbabe
EEK!

Thanks very much guys. I wasn't even going to enter but on the last day I though I might as well.

I wasn't expecting this so I have no idea what to get. I'll do some searching online for an hour or so and get back to you digitalbabe. $25/£15.90 excluding shipping/postage correct ?

Hey Leo-you're welcome and congratulations! Yes, please PM me with your choice when you get a chance. Have a great V-Day, everyone!:)

Thanks to Hidefninja and digitalbabe :drool:

Hard to choose something. Steelbooks out of the question, too expensive. But I narrowed it down to Criterion titles as it's quite expensive to get them shipped to the UK. I went for The Killing. I forgot about customs and VAT (0.28p over the £15limit :() but it's a small price to pay in these circumstances.

Thank you again.

Reactions: digitalbabe
Thread closed-thanks again for everyone's participation! Stay tuned for official Ninja Week give-aways-starts February 20-keep a look out on the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.