[WINNER CHOSEN][Ninja Week'14 Giveaway] The Conjuring SteelBook(Zavvi Exclusive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bantha11

Nerfherder
Premium Supporter
Mar 2, 2013
Connecticut
Hello fellow :ninja:

This will be my first give-away since I have been participating on this site. I will be coming up on my first anniversary in March and to help with that, I would like to give a lucky Ninja a brand new steelbook.

This will be for The Conjuring.EEK! It is brand new, mint and still sealed.

745745P1150370.jpg

The pic above is not of the actual steel that will be won.

The winner will be chosen by Random.org on Saturday at 8pm EST.

The only thing that is needed to be eligible is to state a real life experience with a ghost, entity, or anything like this. I have personally never experienced this, but my wife's family has had to have an exorcism on her house she grew up in.:twisted:

I have also personally seen Lorraine Warren do a seminar in my local area as I live in CT and am only about 20 minutes from where the Warrens houe is.

All shipping to North America will be covered by me, unfortuantely all others will have to pay for shipping.

Good luck and have fun to all Ninjas,

Bantha11

List so far:

1. RZSamurai
2. MaxG93
3. Ricker
4. Elektrickblue
5. SBC28
6. Arbsy
7. Spawnshop
8. RJ531
9. Davidson
10. Twanky
11. Columbianlove41
12. Blurian
13. Bigrob
14. Slim
15. Shadow of Light
16. WKRP
17. The Stixter
18. Sirdizzy
19. Snsguy
20. Pi2loc
21. Goufcustom
22. Towser
23. Whitedragonfly
24. Kbr1656
25. Kuzco
26. KD Scorp
27. Dipzy
28. Ricster
29. Mnementh
30. Petit Lu
31. Matton
32. Noeldoran
33. Jacko
34. Metalpaul1000
35. Snollygoster
36. Vamp
37. Rbarnes182
38. Steveguna
39. Xxquartzxx
40. Wootball
41. PunkNinja
42. Wardyyy23
43. Kron
44. Shejon01
45. RickB84
46. Softwing
47. M and J
48. DasFueller
49. Zelos
50. Dark Slayer
51. UZO
52. Mental Magpie
53. Jango
54. Blurayhunter
55. Groundzero81
56. Denizen
57. Cjy152
58. Shadow2351jl
59. Severo
60. ABjerg
61. Adrenaline78
62. Gregavfc
63. Carlito2012
64. Bluprint
65. Svenning
66. Jbsolo
67. PascalCgon
68. JayAre
69. Necroscope
70. Tonks
71. MGD
72. Jericho
73. Fishcp2
74. P0undland
75. TobinFrost
76. LizardSlayer
77. Auracom
78. Madness
79. Magyarvandor
80. Gmanpanthro
81. TomMarv
82. Paddytom
83. Reckless
84. Ubertec
85. Npeacock85
86. Jdclark88
87. HUBMUSWELL
88. Huggy2k4
89. Geek Tragedy
90. Bigdaygt
91. Spiderman

Last edited by a moderator:
When i was about 18 years old i felt my grand father touch me and it made me feel cold and my hairs stuck right up....Earlier that day i got into a fight with my dad and i till this day believe it was him saying please respect your dad!

Reactions: bantha11
Thanks for the giveaway!

After my grandmother passed away, her twin sister got a message on her answering machine saying "Everything will be okay;" in my grandmother's voice.

I used to live in a refurbished barn that was haunted. I would come home from work and drawers would be open and always the same ones in the same position. and one night I was trying to sleep and I heard footsteps over my head walking back and forth. But I was was living on the top floor and I know it was not on the roof. I had one of my friends burn some sage all through my place. and never heard or saw anything again.

when i was five me and my sister shared a bedroom that had a stained glass window of Mary (jesus mother) This window was right on top of my sisters bed. she would always say when it would rain outside Mary would start crying blood. we figured she was imagining things and it was because it was stained glass the rain outside would appear a different color. we figured wrong cause every time it would rain at night , we would wake up the next morning and find one drop of blood on her bedsheets. needless to say, we moved outta that house.

Thanks for the giveaway! :)

Thank you!

Closest i have gotten to anything like it was back when i was living in my previous house. Right before i fell asleep i heard something that sounded like a voice, and the huge mirror on the wall in my hallway fell down and shattered into a million pieces. That thing was so solidly attached to that wall, it would have survived a minor earthquake.

Very odd.

I have not experienced anything paranormal or unusual like that personally. Though I did go to an old haunted military base (Fort Henry in Kingston) on Halloween with some friends. We didnt see anything weird but some of the tour groups who had just finished before us claimed they heard strange noises.

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

in my old apartment here in NJ, I used to hear kids running around in the apartment above me, later to find out it was abandoned. The previous neighbor that used to live there left unexpectedly a few months earlier. I told my buddy about this. he heard the kids running around a few times too. So one (drunken) night, after we heard them again, figuring we'd find some kids that broke in, my buddy popped the lock on the door, and there was no one in the apartment. it was completely empty.

The early morning my grandma passed on I felt a chill enveloped me while sleeping by then I had not known that she is gone. I woke up in the morning and my parents told me about it. It's like she was hugging us goodbye.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Back when I was still living in our family's old house I think I may have encountered something spooky. My grandfather just passed away at that time, his room was quite near mine, and every night without fail I would hear his room's door make a creaking sound as if someone was entering it. There is no wind blowing inside the room or on the hallway,everything was locked shut during the night. But when I come and look there is no one.

My grandmother is a spiritualist and goes to church/seminars contacting the other side and all that,

That's the closest I get, hope that counts
Thanks for the giveaway

Sent from the depths of hell using Tapatalk

When i was around 4 or 5, i was asleep in my room and i was awakended by something with long nails, scraping my skin. I couldnt move or scream and it freaked me out still to this day.

YES! This thing is awesome ! Also, I do have a pretty paranormal story. Not THAT scary tho I may add. But in High School, a group of friends and I were wondering what to do on a Friday night and we just finished watching a scary movie. Don't recall what it was, but somehow it encouraged us to go ghost hunting. We lived in a suburban area with a town next to it, but it always wasn't a town. At first it was a military base. Eventually, it was deserted and turned into a place where people can live. So me and my buddies were driving around and we parked in a random area next to an old abonded factory looking building. We were talking about what spot to go to and my friend sees a figure standing all the way across the building doing nothing. We thought he was kidding cause a lot of things came out his ass so we didn't even bother looking. Then my other friend goes "why did that light in the window turn on?". I know she WASN'T kidding because I saw it too. Then my buddy who lives in that town says this building is abandoned. Then all of sudden it turns off and back on. We panic and drive off, but as we get closer, the light turns off again and the window vanishes. Leaving the building looking a huge blank wall :drool: We went back to my friends house to watch some Disney Channel

The night before my grandfather died (I grew up with my grandparents so I called them mum and dad), a grandfather clock he had own all his life started chiming in the middle of the night. That clock has been broken for 3 years but we still had it on display despite the amount of times we tried to have it fixed

When I was about 12, was visiting my cousin's place in what was then the boonies. They had a large house but was modern. One day, I was standing in the doorway with my back against the door which was open and resting against the wall with maybe a 1 inch gap because of the handle. I was holding on the handle when it started jiggling and then it started wrenching my hand in both directions. I let go of the handle and obviously, nothing in the gap between the door and the wall. Later that day, saw just the edge of a white flowing gown going around the corner up the stairs. Raced to it and nothing was there.

The closest I came was watching people on TV worried about ghosts, and it was really an infestation of bugs, rodents or something. They eventually had to abandon the house. Too bad they got suckered into buying it. I guess they need to add spooks to mandatory disclosures when selling a home. BTW, nice giveaway. I deleted this steel from my preorders when trying to cut down.

When I was in college, I believe it was my junior year, I woke up to this black-shadowy looking entity that started rotating and pounding it's arms at the end of my bed trying to get my attention. The thing scared the living daylights out of me...to the point I went and did some research and found out that the site where my apartment complex was built use to be a church that burned down in the 60's. Won't ever know for sure, but I have a feeling it was someone who passed in that fire.

Thanks Bantha that is very cool of you! Enjoy the giveaway guys & thank you bantha for your generosity during Ninja Week!

I used to work at a blockbuster and I was closing with a female coworker who had a husband who was a tall skinny gray haired man. I saw someone similar to that over by the window and asked her what her husband was doing there. But it was only me and her in the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.