[WINNER CHOSEN][Ninja Week'14 Giveaway] The Conjuring SteelBook(Zavvi Exclusive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bantha11

Nerfherder
Premium Supporter
Mar 2, 2013
Connecticut
Hello fellow :ninja:

This will be my first give-away since I have been participating on this site. I will be coming up on my first anniversary in March and to help with that, I would like to give a lucky Ninja a brand new steelbook.

This will be for The Conjuring.EEK! It is brand new, mint and still sealed.

745745P1150370.jpg

The pic above is not of the actual steel that will be won.

The winner will be chosen by Random.org on Saturday at 8pm EST.

The only thing that is needed to be eligible is to state a real life experience with a ghost, entity, or anything like this. I have personally never experienced this, but my wife's family has had to have an exorcism on her house she grew up in.:twisted:

I have also personally seen Lorraine Warren do a seminar in my local area as I live in CT and am only about 20 minutes from where the Warrens houe is.

All shipping to North America will be covered by me, unfortuantely all others will have to pay for shipping.

Good luck and have fun to all Ninjas,

Bantha11

List so far:

1. RZSamurai
2. MaxG93
3. Ricker
4. Elektrickblue
5. SBC28
6. Arbsy
7. Spawnshop
8. RJ531
9. Davidson
10. Twanky
11. Columbianlove41
12. Blurian
13. Bigrob
14. Slim
15. Shadow of Light
16. WKRP
17. The Stixter
18. Sirdizzy
19. Snsguy
20. Pi2loc
21. Goufcustom
22. Towser
23. Whitedragonfly
24. Kbr1656
25. Kuzco
26. KD Scorp
27. Dipzy
28. Ricster
29. Mnementh
30. Petit Lu
31. Matton
32. Noeldoran
33. Jacko
34. Metalpaul1000
35. Snollygoster
36. Vamp
37. Rbarnes182
38. Steveguna
39. Xxquartzxx
40. Wootball
41. PunkNinja
42. Wardyyy23
43. Kron
44. Shejon01
45. RickB84
46. Softwing
47. M and J
48. DasFueller
49. Zelos
50. Dark Slayer
51. UZO
52. Mental Magpie
53. Jango
54. Blurayhunter
55. Groundzero81
56. Denizen
57. Cjy152
58. Shadow2351jl
59. Severo
60. ABjerg
61. Adrenaline78
62. Gregavfc
63. Carlito2012
64. Bluprint
65. Svenning
66. Jbsolo
67. PascalCgon
68. JayAre
69. Necroscope
70. Tonks
71. MGD
72. Jericho
73. Fishcp2
74. P0undland
75. TobinFrost
76. LizardSlayer
77. Auracom
78. Madness
79. Magyarvandor
80. Gmanpanthro
81. TomMarv
82. Paddytom
83. Reckless
84. Ubertec
85. Npeacock85
86. Jdclark88
87. HUBMUSWELL
88. Huggy2k4
89. Geek Tragedy
90. Bigdaygt
91. Spiderman

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really believe in ghosts but one time when I was at work I was standing near the basement door and I know I heard water rushing loudly downstairs. To this day I'm not really sure what it was because no one was down there.
Thanks for the give-away!

I do not believe in ghosts, but in our house's attic something strange goes on for years. During writing this lines I can hear continous step - like noises from above eventhough it is an empty and closed attic, we checked hundreds of times the place searching for little critters, placed traps and poison etc. but there were nothing to identify as the source of the noises.
Last week I spent an hour in ambush with an airgun in my hands (fire weapons are not allowed to own here) in a corner of the attic, but of course there happened nothing. After climbing down, and starting to work, noises started again to sound. I have no clue what to blame, but if it is a ghost it is a very persistent one!

I remember to this day my experience, but when i tell everyone what happened to me, they just laugh in my face.

So anyway, i was 9 years old and still in the bedroom i am in now, i woke one night to find a man that was in a kilt (its a Scottish thing) in the corner of my room in front of my wardrobe. He was completely green in colour and he was glowing very bright. I jolted straight out of bed and went over to him. He gave me a look that still scares the bejesus outta me, and i bolted downstairs. My dad was still up, and he went to investigate, but couldnt see anyone or anything in my room. Took me a good few hours to pluck up the courage to go back to my bed after that experience :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great! I log on to enter a few giveaways before bed and don't think I will be able to sleep now!!!

Anyhow, went on a school trip when younger to Whitby (which is know for ghosty stuff). We were walking towards our accommodation and saw a strange figure standing in our room looking out at us from the window. Went to the room straight away and nothing there. Saw the same thing looking at us as we left the day after. Very strange!!!

Thanks for the giveaway!

I met my girlfriend last year. But my grandad passed away the year before he was able to meet her. When we started going out, she slept over at mine one night. She woke me up the next morning saying that she saw someone standing in the doorway, thinking it was my dad or something, I asked her to describe the figure for me. She gave me the perfect description of my grandad, from the green wooly jacket that he used to wear around the house all the time, to the neat, brushed-back hair. As I was really close to my grandad, it was really a lot to take and and it made me well up a little. But yeah, that was my (or someone close to me) encounter with a ghost.

I think the reason I'm so obsessed with watching horror movies and ghost hunting shows is because I've never had an experience. I very much doubt that ghosts or entities exist (at least the way they're depicted in movies or shows), but quantum physics would definitely suggest that there are energies left behind when people pass away. Staying in a "haunted" hospital/hotel/asylum is at the top of my bucket list. Hopefully I can make that happen and experience some of these energies.

One time I was at work as a lifeguard at a david lloyds centre, when checking the disabled toilets, there is a seat on the wall that was down. This seat is spring loaded to the wall so that if someone isn't sitting on it then it goes up. Anyways I thought little of it, thinking it was broke, till a hour later the next time I was checking and it was upright again. Only when I told a colleague did they tell me someone had died a few years before when the roof had collapsed and the cleaners always said the gym at night was haunted

My gfs mom told me two stories, that she swears buy. They had a dog named Brandy, she refused to go upstairs and would frequently sit at the bottom and stare up to the top and bark for hours. She also said she woke up one day after taking a nap and saw a floating blue orb above her and felt it touch her. I have been spending a lot more time in this house recently and I have never seen anything personally, but I do get a creeped out feeling every now and then like I'm being watched... :-/

Thanks for the Giveaway :scat:

Nothing special...Happens to other people...They have to go to the toilet if there is too much eye contact with me EEK!

When i was 13 we moved into a house that was built in the late 1800's, and from the things we found in both the loft and and underneath the floorboards looks like either a family with a sick elderly person's or it was used has a hospital at some point with the medical stuff we found in the first week, Then over the years i could swear I could feel something and very slowly sitting on the bottom of my bed and then eventually laying down. Don't get me wrong being 13 when i started I **** myself for the first fews years then it didn't bother me untill I was 21 when I told my mam and dad i was moving out larter that night after a night around the town i came home to my bedroom door was pulled off it's hinge's and was blamed for being pissed up and recking it. I moved out the next day but never told anybody about this untill 5 years ago when my little sister mentioned to my mam over the last few years she felt a pressence sitting on the bottom of her bed (and for some reason named then Frank & Mary) and she still says she still feels them sitting on the bottom of her bed and she lives in doncaster now, yet my mam says my old bedroom is still the coldest room in the house.

Thanks for the giveaway.

When I was a little kid we lived in a house that my whole family insists is cursed / haunted.

There was a entry door to the attic space in my parents closet. It was really heavy and had to be pushed up while standing on a latter. It LATCHED closed from below inside the closet but almost every morning my parents would wake up and it would be all the way open.

One night when I was home alone in the house with my mom she was taking a shower in the one person stand up shower. She swears a hand grabbed her ankle and yanked it out from under her and she slipped and her other foot went straight through the glass door cutting the hell out of her ankle. She yelled for me and when I went in to the bathroom I saw my nude mother on the floor covered in blood. It is an image that haunts me to this day. We were pretty poor and had no phone so I had to book it over two blocks over to my grandma's house in my Luke Skywalker Underoos and have her call an ambulance.

The back yard always seemed to be swarming with snakes and my mom would never go out there because she is terrified of snakes. About two years after we moved in my dad lost his job and we went bankrupt and lost the house. The next three families that lived there had the same thing happen and the last two men that lived there after we moved out both died of cancer. They were completely healthy when they moved in.

My folks still live in the same town as the house about a half mile down the block and the current owners have been in there for about 10 years and don't believe my parents about all the crazy stories.

Have a tough time with this one as I don't really have any experiences here to share and the closest I do have turned out to be more of a funny result, but figured I would share it...

Living in an apartment off campus during college we lived in a rather cheap place without overhead lighting so bought so lamps etc... we could turn on and off to light the living room area via remote. No issues for the first several months of living there and then all of a sudden we starting having weird issues with the lights turning on and off repeatedly all the time. Happened repeatedly over the course of about 2 weeks and we couldn't figure out what was going on- no power surges, everything else working fine and seemed to be no rhyme or reason to it. Came to discover one day as a few of us were hanging out with the neighbors downstairs low and behold started having the same issue in their apartment and he was telling how it happened to him as well and suddenly it all made sense. He had a similar setup with remote controlled lighting and must have shared a frequency or something cause turning the lights on/off in either apartment via the remotes was controlling both so it was almost a battle between the two apartments so anytime he was triggering his lights it had the same impact on ours and the reverse. So not exactly a ghost or spirit experience, but it's as close as I have had personally where we thought it may be for a few weeks at least before having a good laugh.

Reactions: Blurian
a few weeks back when i was asleep i heard someone calling my name (i thought). i didn't know where the sound was from...wife asleep, children asleep.... outside the house was quiet

last week i heard the voice again....

it was my wife's ipad. she forgot to turn the sound off

Last edited:
[Winner Announced][NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] The Conjuring SteelBook (Zavvi Exclusive)

List of entrants:

1. RZSamurai
2. MaxG93
3. Ricker
4. Elektrickblue
5. SBC28
6. Arbsy
7. Spawnshop
8. RJ531
9. Davidson
10. Twanky
11. Columbianlove41
12. Blurian
13. Bigrob
14. Slim
15. Shadow of Light
16. WKRP
17. The Stixter
18. Sirdizzy
19. Snsguy
20. Pi2loc
21. Goufcustom
22. Towser
23. Whitedragonfly
24. Kbr1656
25. Kuzco
26. KD Scorp
27. Dipzy
28. Ricster
29. Mnementh
30. Petit Lu
31. Matton
32. Noeldoran
33. Jacko
34. Metalpaul1000
35. Snollygoster
36. Vamp
37. Rbarnes182
38. Steveguna
39. Xxquartzxx
40. Wootball
41. PunkNinja
42. Wardyyy23
43. Kron
44. Shejon01
45. RickB84
46. Softwing
47. M and J
48. DasFueller
49. Zelos
50. Dark Slayer
51. UZO
52. Mental Magpie
53. Jango
54. Blurayhunter
55. Groundzero81
56. Denizen
57. Cjy152
58. Shadow2351jl
59. Severo
60. ABjerg
61. Adrenaline78
62. Gregavfc
63. Carlito2012
64. Bluprint
65. Svenning
66. Jbsolo
67. PascalCgon
68. JayAre
69. Necroscope
70. Tonks
71. MGD
72. Jericho
73. Fishcp2
74. P0undland
75. TobinFrost
76. LizardSlayer
77. Auracom
78. Madness
79. Magyarvandor
80. Gmanpanthro
81. TomMarv
82. Paddytom
83. Reckless
84. Ubertec
85. Npeacock85
86. Jdclark88
87. HUBMUSWELL
88. Huggy2k4
89. Geek Tragedy
90. Bigdaygt
91. Spiderman

Here are the results from random.org.

It is entrant #60

...and the winner is!!
:LOL:Severo:oohyeah:

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Congrats to severo and thanks to all that submitted your stories!!!:scat:

Status
Not open for further replies.