[WINNER CHOSEN][Ninja Week'14 Giveaway] The Conjuring SteelBook(Zavvi Exclusive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bantha11

Nerfherder
Premium Supporter
Mar 2, 2013
Connecticut
Hello fellow :ninja:

This will be my first give-away since I have been participating on this site. I will be coming up on my first anniversary in March and to help with that, I would like to give a lucky Ninja a brand new steelbook.

This will be for The Conjuring.EEK! It is brand new, mint and still sealed.

745745P1150370.jpg

The pic above is not of the actual steel that will be won.

The winner will be chosen by Random.org on Saturday at 8pm EST.

The only thing that is needed to be eligible is to state a real life experience with a ghost, entity, or anything like this. I have personally never experienced this, but my wife's family has had to have an exorcism on her house she grew up in.:twisted:

I have also personally seen Lorraine Warren do a seminar in my local area as I live in CT and am only about 20 minutes from where the Warrens houe is.

All shipping to North America will be covered by me, unfortuantely all others will have to pay for shipping.

Good luck and have fun to all Ninjas,

Bantha11

List so far:

1. RZSamurai
2. MaxG93
3. Ricker
4. Elektrickblue
5. SBC28
6. Arbsy
7. Spawnshop
8. RJ531
9. Davidson
10. Twanky
11. Columbianlove41
12. Blurian
13. Bigrob
14. Slim
15. Shadow of Light
16. WKRP
17. The Stixter
18. Sirdizzy
19. Snsguy
20. Pi2loc
21. Goufcustom
22. Towser
23. Whitedragonfly
24. Kbr1656
25. Kuzco
26. KD Scorp
27. Dipzy
28. Ricster
29. Mnementh
30. Petit Lu
31. Matton
32. Noeldoran
33. Jacko
34. Metalpaul1000
35. Snollygoster
36. Vamp
37. Rbarnes182
38. Steveguna
39. Xxquartzxx
40. Wootball
41. PunkNinja
42. Wardyyy23
43. Kron
44. Shejon01
45. RickB84
46. Softwing
47. M and J
48. DasFueller
49. Zelos
50. Dark Slayer
51. UZO
52. Mental Magpie
53. Jango
54. Blurayhunter
55. Groundzero81
56. Denizen
57. Cjy152
58. Shadow2351jl
59. Severo
60. ABjerg
61. Adrenaline78
62. Gregavfc
63. Carlito2012
64. Bluprint
65. Svenning
66. Jbsolo
67. PascalCgon
68. JayAre
69. Necroscope
70. Tonks
71. MGD
72. Jericho
73. Fishcp2
74. P0undland
75. TobinFrost
76. LizardSlayer
77. Auracom
78. Madness
79. Magyarvandor
80. Gmanpanthro
81. TomMarv
82. Paddytom
83. Reckless
84. Ubertec
85. Npeacock85
86. Jdclark88
87. HUBMUSWELL
88. Huggy2k4
89. Geek Tragedy
90. Bigdaygt
91. Spiderman

Last edited by a moderator:
Back when my wife and I lived in a townhouse apartment I would hear footsteps upstairs when I was the only one home. Then one day I was in bed trying to get some sleep and I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I thought my wife had come to get something she forgot for work. I waited and no one came. I went downstairs and no one was there. I went back up stairs and laid back down. All of a sudden I hear my name from what sounded like a little girl in the hall but still no one came. I shut my eyes and heard it again.. This time it was coming from the doorway and out of the corner of my eye I saw a figure of a little girl standing in the door way. I shrugged it off thinking I must be really tired. But it happened 3 more times. I would hear my name being called open my eyes and get a gliimpse of a little girl, each time at a different part of the room making its way around the bed and getting closer to me. Then it was gone. I told my wife about it when she came home and she hadn't heard or seen anything weird since we moved in.

The last day we were moving out I heard the same voice several times saying my name. I assumed it was my wife talking to me from upstairs because she didnt realize I had just walked downstairs. Later my wife and I were grabbing the last couple of things and I heard my name again. I ignored it but then it happened again. This time I looked at wife and said "what the hell!" I was surpried when she responded with "you heard that?" Come to find out she had heard a little girls voice calling my name a number of times throughout the day to but she thought she was just hearing stuff. Whats even weirder is that when we got to our new house later the night we heard the same voice calling my name from up at the top of the stairs. Neither of us have heard it again.

Reactions: bantha11
Back when I was a kid, I used to visit one of my aunt's houses (a really big old creepy one) because my mother was taking care of her. She had cancer. Unfortunately, she died and when they sold the house and they were trying to rebuild it.

I remember one time I was there between all the rubble, I heard the water pipe being opened, which was really weird. I then went to the bathroom and closed it. When I was leaving, it was being opened again, by who? That scared me but I went ahead and closed it once again and by that time, everything was getting darker and as soon as I left the bathroom everything went black very quickly and then I heard a very clear whisper in my ear "Hey! Don't do that, it's me!".

Needless to say, I was scared to death and started to run as fast as I could. Found my mom outside and started crying. She never believed my story but I swear that was true.

I have another just for the hell of it!

So me and my family have just moved into a new house and we began settling in and making it feel like home. Here's the strange part. Every time we would do laundry, we would leave the laundry room and me and my mom would hear a thump. We'd go check and we would find the laundry soap on the floor . This happened for the 3 weeks . My mom started getting ideas that it was my grandma trying to reach to us cause she passed away recently. I started getting some ideas and thought "hmm, what if I move the laundry soap from the washing machine TO the dryer machine"... I did it and it was then I realized... that it was just the vibration of the washing machine knocking it down
-____-' *palmface

First, thanks for nice giveaway Bantha11 !!:D
I didn't exactly experience this kind of stuff but the closest one would be when I was in Shanghai for my business trip, around 2 am, I heard the knocking start from my room front door and move to the wall and then move to the glass window at the balcony, it was like it moves from the hallway through the wall and end at the balcony... strange tho... :twisted:

In November 2000 my Dad passed away, fast forward to May 2002 and I had a dream that John Entwistle was sitting in my living room teaching me to play Bass guitar, the doorbell rang and when I answered there was my Dad, he told me he had come for Me and John and would take John first, a few weeks later John Entwistle passed away. I told a few people about my dream BEFORE John died.

It scared the shite out of me, but thankfully my Dad hasn't been back for me yet...

When is was about 5 I woke up one night to my mother standing at the end of my bed watching over me. She was dressed in all white. I was so scared I ran to my parents room and found my mom in bed a sleep. I was so scared that night. In the house we lived in at the time I always had horrible nightmares. I now feel like my other was watching over me at night to protect me. In this house I also have vivid memories of visions with my spirit animal. Once we moved I never had any of these things happen again.

Thanks for the giveaway.

I work a night security job at a college dormitory, and every night as my night/morning is coming to a close, I have to go around the building and unlock/unalarm doors. One night, I was doing my usual routine, but I felt this cold chill like someone was watching me. :ohno: As I finished the last door and was about to head back to the main desk, I felt a strange demonic being in my presence. EEK! I clenched my fists, gritted my teeth, started to walk a firm pace, and I started to say, "I'm not afraid of you." But even as I said these words, the demon took control of me, and my voice went deep like the devil himself. :twisted: The voice made me say, "Yes, you are!" My body immediately was not my own, and I was pulled violently without control into a center post between two doors...and then...I woke up...Oh, did I mention it was the middle of the day, when I was sleeping, I had this nightmare.:D

This seriously was a nightmare that I had, but I never had any conscious moments with paranormal or otherwise activity. Thank you for the giveaway.

In the first house I lived in with my parents, there was a light which choose to turn on and off just alone in the middle of the night... never during the day, always the night... it stopped one day without doing anything...

Back when I was about 10 or 11, I was playing football with my mate in the Woodland (it's a big open grassy hill shaped \_/ and it's surrounded by trees. When I was playing, I happened to look into this open area of woodland (trees at sides and back) and I saw a man in a grey top hat, grey raincoat and a dark face. Then I carried on for what seemed like a split second and he was gone. Now, to this day I swear I saw that, but I don't believe in Paranormal Activities of any sort. I've always likened the character I saw as Inspector gadget but without a face. And to this day I still believe what I saw but I have no beliefs in the paranormal activities.. it's weird.

Thanks for the giveaway

I had one where i was helping my sister clean her room. There was a book shelf on the wall on her computer desk which had candles. I grabbed one to clean the dust of it and another candle, without me touching it dropped of the shelf, didn't hit the desk at all and landed on the floor upright. Distance of desk from the wall was about 75cm and the shelf from the wall was about 25cm.
May not seem seem scary to many but it scared the crap out of me.

Thanks for the giveaway :)

When I was 8 I had an operation on my eye and had to stay in the children's ward. The children's ward is in the oldest part of the hospital which used to have people with szcho behaviour years ago. All of the experience has gone from my head but people appear on CCTV but there is nobody in the corridor And it is extremely cold.

Not sure if it counts but there's a corner in my kitchen which is a lot colder than the rest of the room. Gives me the shivers

Sometimes in my house at night the tv turns itself on. For real. It scares the **** out of me and.my boyfriend.. I keep telling myself it is probably the cat but who knows....

Thanks for the giveaway, loved this movie in theatre

I've had two experiences of weird things happening. First time i was about 5 or 6 years old and i was lying in bed trying to fall asleep when this weird orb thing appeared across the room. It then started floating towards me. Ofcouse i quickly went under the covers scared, and then i fell asleep.

The other time i was probably around 14 years old and i woke up in the middle of the night and found a shadowy old man standing in the middle of the room just looking at me. He just stood there completely still. At first i got a bit scared, but for some reason i felt like he was a good guy so i just calmly went back to sleep. And this old man appeared several times that week and then he was gone. I felt like he was there just to look over me. Why? i have no idea.

I don't really believe in all of these things because a lot of the times it happens around bed time, and i think it's just your brain playing tricks on you.

Dreamt one night the a shadowy figure came out of my closet and stood looking at me over the bed and then disappeared back into the closet leaving the door wide open, only thing is the next morning when i woke up the closet door was wide open and it was definitely closed when i went to bed....i nearly wet myself....

I've never experienced it, but have had to work in some haunted places with my job. Once was in a old factory on my own at night. Walking through one of corridors I could feel a chill in the air. Next morning I was speaking to one of the security gaurds, and was told that during the Second World War the factory was bomed and some of the workers died.

My Mum stayed in B&B that was a bungalow.

She didnt realise there wasnt an upstairs until the next morrnign when she said the people running up and down the stairs kept her awake. The owner said there are no stairs.

That is the only related story that is true i can think of

Someone I know was renting a flat in London in the late 70's and had a strange experience one night.

As he was drifting off to sleep he claims to have seen a naked black woman peering out of the built in wardrobe at the foot of his bed wielding a large knife and snarling, He immediately jumped out of the bed and switched the light on and started to shout at the person but when he calmed down and checked the wardrobe there was nobody there.

Some time passed and he had been living there for a little while and was getting a new carpet put in the room, when the old one was lifted there was some sort of voodoo pattern painted on the floor in a circle.... Weird!

when i was 14 a group of friends and i were walking through an abandoned rugby club using a mop as a touch and one friend got stuck in a room and as we opened the door the mop burst into a masive fireball so we droped it and ran

thanks for the giveaway

When I was working in a Castle in Dorset, a few times always a 3am I would get woken up by something, most of the time I just felt cold and I would go back to sleep. One time my tv remote was on my chest after always putting it on the draws the other side of the room. Another time I woke up and felt so cold then suddenly a poster decided to fall off the wall, that scared the hell out of me, it was so loud in the dead of night. Scary times but most nights I was drunk so the ghost must have given up trying to wake me haha.

Thanks for the give-away :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.