Wonder Woman (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: September 21, 2017
Purchase links: Kimchidvd (OOS) - Novamedia (OOS) - Yesasia (OOS) - (Pre-order August 9 at 2 PM Korea Time)
Price: $36.99 (kimchi - nova) - $46.99 (yesasia)

IMG_3688.JPG

IMG_3600.JPG

Last edited:
I'm sure Manta's variants will be different, either way if this is the WWA then hope Kimchi/Nova pick it up and dress it with their usual premium covers/packages as I fancy the look of it too :happy:

• Thanks
Reactions: bobberino
Manta haven't taken money from anyone or released approved art and beauty's boys so they don't need to provide answers ASAP at all.

So I have a feeling their design for front art will change

have that feeling too and that is bothering me.. I liked it as Mantas WEA because it would fit to the MoS WEA so well :dunno:

Reactions: Flloydo
have that feeling too and that is bothering me.. I liked it as Mantas WEA because it would fit to the MoS WEA so well :dunno:

I actually wouldn't be bothered if manta change it. The poster for the front art they have gone for and this one is actually my least favourite. I love the colours but I've said along I don't like the photo shopped version of gals face on it.
I'd be very happy with this back art (same as the back art of zetas double lenti) was used as mantas front art. That would make my day. That image and the tank are my favourites for this film aswel as the back of zetas steel art. Just love the oranges and blues used and the images of gal

• Thanks
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy