Wonder Woman (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: September 21, 2017
Purchase links: Kimchidvd (OOS) - Novamedia (OOS) - Yesasia (OOS) - (Pre-order August 9 at 2 PM Korea Time)
Price: $36.99 (kimchi - nova) - $46.99 (yesasia)

IMG_3688.JPG

IMG_3600.JPG

Last edited:
Anyone know if these KIMCHI steelbooks from Korea typically have "3D" printed anywhere? Like on the spine or cover?

They're usually the same as WWA. Mad Max had the 3D on the steel even through the artwork didn't show it. That was a warner title too. Same with Skull Island.

Theres no 4k version of this steelbook? Is HDzeta the only one who we know has it for sure? (really dont like the best buy art lol)

Didn't realize this was going live so quickly. Hopefully it pops up in a Kimchi package with all the trimmings down the line (as with Dr Strange). I'm one of the few who was really looking forward to this art on Manta's steel. :whistle:

Reactions: rj531
Didn't realize this was going live so quickly. Hopefully it pops up in a Kimchi package with all the trimmings down the line (as with Dr Strange). I'm one of the few who was really looking forward to this art on Manta's steel. :whistle:
Scared alot of Canadian, Mexican, and US with that BB art. Most seemed to go this route for now and get whatever premium one desires. It would be easy for Kimchi to add slips and other stuff etc...

• Thanks
Reactions: misformatt
Tell me about it. 5:30 I been waiting and still missed out.

They must've gone in like seconds !

what makes me even more angry is there will be loads of people buying them JUST to flog them off for high prices and the genuine customers/collectors miss out on a fair deal ! :wow: