Release date: October 18, 2017
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €34.99
Notes: Also includes the OST

Wonder-Woman-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-3D-2D-4K.jpg

02-451796.jpg 04-451796.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Visual:-
(fully loaded as can be seen from the C-card. De-bossed spot glossed title + metallic reflections in WW's metalware)

Wonder-Woman-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-3D-2D-4K.jpg 02-451796.jpg 04-451796.jpg

"DC" logo on the front and spine/just on the spine/on neither the spine nor front? TBC

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
If this is the same steel as HMV's this'll be the one to get given it includes all the discs

Chances of it being the same steel?
Do FNAC ship to the UK?

If this is the same steel as HMV's this'll be the one to get given it includes all the discs

Chances of it being the same steel?
Do FNAC ship to the UK?

Yes but avoid them like a plague. Customer service is probably the worst I have come across. The amount of torture I went through to get damaged Steelbook returned was unthinkable to the point I gave up and lost money.

Visual:-
(fully loaded as can be seen from the C-card. De-bossed spot glossed title + metallic reflections in WW's metalware)

View attachment 328453 View attachment 328454 View attachment 328455

"DC" logo on the front and spine/just on the spine/on neither the spine nor front? TBC
This is ORDERED!!! Fully loaded with the right artwork (compared to ours...) but still, €17 for shipping alone and not being sure if this won't get destroyed, makes me nervous...

That back...

tumblr_ntahf6oaba1qh2wavo1_400.gif
You do realise that this back is one of the three German steelbook fronts (big ugly white "DC" logo though) . . . and a perfect opportunity to give us an embossed WW in the style of the embossed Jennifer on the JENNIFER'S BODY Amaray slipcover (first pressing ;):-
1) 4K + 2D --------------------------------------------------------- (2) 3D + 2D (Amazon.de exclusive) ----------------------- (3) Saturn/MediaMarkt (2D only)
Wonder-Woman-steelbook-MediaMarkt.png
Jen%27sBodyUKslip10.JPG
Jen%27sBodyUKslip06.JPG

Reactions: jeremycanrana
Just tried to PO this and couldn't find the UK/England as one of the countries they ship to? Any ideas?