Spiderman Homecoming (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 64) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
6D93AF19-F754-4544-BBF9-441ADFC10278.jpeg

CCD72212-7E17-4054-9E11-115544A86CDC.jpeg

4E154632-997D-48AF-905B-9DE519FC63A6.jpeg

738B777C-AC45-4268-9AA4-0F29378C60A4.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Barca73 and milky
So they switched the artworks from Weet's #4 fullslip I got, what's on the slip is on the steel. And what's on the Weet's steel is on another slip here.
The whole thing is too much and too boring, but I understand people collecting from one company, so let's just get over this, maybe meanwhile I'll forget what kind of asswipes MantaLab are.

Steel looks decent, 2 posters I don't actually have. DLA is on the WeET steel though (with a switched spidey pose), and DLB isn't exactly blowing me over. Wondering what the FS will be..

Edit. Yuck that fullslip is atrocious :vomit:

Worst fullslip ever :rofl: :rofl: only one I'd be marginally tempted by is DLB, but I'm thinking I'll pass and stick with WeET & blufans.

Yellow full slip is... well... kind of rubbish if you ask me, but I appreciate Manta trying to do something different with a title whose artworks have been widely used before.

Reactions: yeslek
Fullslip is the only good one here, one I'd buy if I was going to. It's representing a high-school notebook cover with stickers and cutouts and stuff.

Reactions: YellowCake
Fullslip is the only good one here, one I'd buy if I was going to. It's representing a high-school notebook cover with stickers and cutouts and stuff.
yeah, at first glance it looked a bit weird, but it is definitely the best representation of the first film. Starting to grow on me now. It will likely look amazing with all the effects on the cover (embossing, matte finish, gloss finish, spot foil)

Reactions: Lenny Nero
I’m so annoyed about that FS. I’ve been buying a FS & DL for the spidey films and I’m defo in for DL A, it looks great. But that f**king full slip! Jesus

Reactions: toykuehn