China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know the print run? And is this steel a WEA release? Honestly there's so many WW steels popping up that it's making my head spin. Missed out on the manga release by seconds literally, so this will be my focus, as long as the artwork is WEA.

Does anyone know the print run? And is this steel a WEA release? Honestly there's so many WW steels popping up that it's making my head spin. Missed out on the manga release by seconds literally, so this will be my focus, as long as the artwork is WEA.

Yes, it's WEA.
No, the print run is not known as of yet.

Update:
Beauty Shot delay 3-4 days,sorry for everyone.

Xinski, let's do this release right. Don't pull a Blufans and tell us one date, then delay it by 2 months. Not a good business practice. If you need more time, take your time. But if you're gonna announce a release date, it should be set in stone. What I'm trying to say is don't tease us with unrealistic release dates, only to disappoint us with constant push backs. That ain't cool.

Xinski, let's do this release right. Don't pull a Blufans and tell us one date, then delay it by 2 months. Not a good business practice. If you need more time, take your time. But if you're gonna announce a release date, it should be set in stone. What I'm trying to say is don't tease us with unrealistic release dates, only to disappoint us with constant push backs. That ain't cool.
negan-rick-not-cool.gif

sry, I couldnt resist :D

Folks, a reminder that obnoxious comments towards other members are not acceptable in our community. We rarely ban people but if folks' posts continue to get reported and people can't refrain from being insulting or confrontational, your account will be disabled or suspended. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.