China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks, a reminder that obnoxious comments towards other members are not acceptable in our community. We rarely ban people but if folks' posts continue to get reported and people can't refrain from being insulting or confrontational, your account will be disabled or suspended. Thanks.

I totally agree that people should not attack others for different views. In a perfect world, this wouldn't happen. But as I said in one of my deleted posts, there are elements here who think they can intimidate people into not saying anything that differs from their POV. I'm try to bring some positive changes to these GB's by stating my opinion. I refuse to believe that there aren't anybody else out there who isn't disturbed by delays that are measured in months, not weeks or days. I bet there are many many people out there who don't like it one bit, but are intimidated from posting, seeing how my posts are attacked. I speak for myself, and all these people. I don't mind getting attacked. As matter of fact, it's a shame that mods like yourself have to babysit posts making sure no one attacks each other. I'm sure you have a lot better things to do. I ask that you leave these people to me, we'll discuss it real friendly like, or otherwise. It's up to them.

I totally agree that people should not attack others for different views. In a perfect world, this wouldn't happen. But as I said in one of my deleted posts, there are elements here who think they can intimidate people into not saying anything that differs from their POV. I'm try to bring some positive changes to these GB's by stating my opinion. I refuse to believe that there aren't anybody else out there who isn't disturbed by delays that are measured in months, not weeks or days. I bet there are many many people out there who don't like it one bit, but are intimidated from posting, seeing how my posts are attacked. I speak for myself, and all these people. I don't mind getting attacked. As matter of fact, it's a shame that mods like yourself have to babysit posts making sure no one attacks each other. I'm sure you have a lot better things to do. I ask that you leave these people to me, we'll discuss it real friendly like, or otherwise. It's up to them.
It is fine to disagree, but we have always expected our members to avoid obnoxiousness as no one is interested in constant confrontation-people come here to enjoy all things pop culture. No one is babysitting-we're expecting members who accept the terms of our site when they join to disagree without attacking each other. Our threads are full of folks complaining about delays, and that's fine if that is how they wish to spend their time, and express their opinions. Posts like that are rarely if ever deleted.

If certain members cannot disagree with each other without insulting, calling each other names, they have no place here, and they never have as that's not our vibe at HDN. It's courtesy, plain and simple. We realize that there are folks who like to incite and troll, and they know who they are because they have a pattern of doing so. But mutual respect and courtesy are not optional in our community. There are plenty of unmoderated "fight club" type forums where folks feel they wish to let out aggression and throw lighter fluid on situations, but that's not here.

It is fine to disagree, but we have always expected our members to avoid obnoxiousness as no one is interested in constant confrontation-people come here to enjoy all things pop culture. No one is babysitting-we're expecting members who accept the terms of our site when they join to disagree without attacking each other. Our threads are full of folks complaining about delays, and that's fine if that is how they wish to spend their time, and express their opinions. Posts like that are rarely if ever deleted.

If certain members cannot disagree with each other without insulting, calling each other names, they have no place here, and they never have as that's not our vibe at HDN. It's courtesy, plain and simple. We realize that there are folks who like to incite and troll, and they know who they are because they have a pattern of doing so. But mutual respect and courtesy are not optional in our community. There are plenty of unmoderated "fight club" type forums where folks feel they wish to let out aggression and throw lighter fluid on situations, but that's not here.

It's cool to say it ok to disagree, in theory. But in practice, there are some people out there who don't seem to share yours and mine opinion. For instance, read my post (#696). It basically says "honor your word". This post, actually offended some (#698). You see what I mean? If asking someone to honor their word, and that's offensive to some people, is that reasonable? I wasn't asking Xinsky to rush out a product. I want a good product, not a rushed product. I asked that when he finally decides on a release date, honor it. Don't tell me it'll be releases on Nov 3, then delay to Nov 17, then delay it go Dec 11, then delay it to Feb 6 2018. See how that can be extremely annoying? There are some people out there just looking for a fight, let's face it.

It's cool to say it ok to disagree, in theory. But in practice, there are some people out there who don't seem to share yours and mine opinion. For instance, read my post (#696). It basically says "honor your word". This post, actually offended some (#698). You see what I mean? If asking someone to honor their word, and that's offensive to some people, is that reasonable? I wasn't asking Xinsky to rush out a product. I want a good product, not a rushed product. I asked that when he finally decides on a release date, honor it. Don't tell me it'll be releases on Nov 3, then delay to Nov 17, then delay it go Dec 11, then delay it to Feb 6 2018. See how that can be extremely annoying? There are some people out there just looking for a fight, let's face it.
You're the one looking for a fight by slinging insults and members know this-time to take a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.