China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@wxlinkswd couple of questions

1- is there now 2 double sided lenti's? Or is one a typo in the banner?
2- is it correct that box set buyers wont get the 5 post cards that the single lenti buyers will get? (not a big deal for me but if I dont ask then someone else will)

2- is it correct that box set buyers wont get the 5 post cards that the single lenti buyers will get? (not a big deal for me but if I dont ask then someone else will)
If the 5 post cards are missing from the box set then I won't be getting it. I love those most and it would be a shame to not have them. :/

Looks like the box set alone won't suffice.

Is the 4K edition in the boxset EXACTLY the same as the individual double sided 4K edition ?

And will the boxset owners get the 5 post cards from single lenti ? yay or nay ?

One image says the Special pack is for the boxset only, but the boxset image says both the special pack AND 4K are boxset only. Surely that's a mistake?

Will there be a 1/4 slip for those interested in just the steelbook?

I really thought I'd get the Boxset and be done with it but I'd rather have the 5 postcards from the single lenti than those lenti cards from the boxset ... :/ so either I get boxset + single lenti or all the editions separately.

1-Sorry the 4K UHD is single lenti,we will fix it at tomorrow.
2-we will try to add it in boxset,but not 100% confirmed.

1-Sorry the 4K UHD is single lenti,we will fix it at tomorrow.
2-we will try to add it in boxset,but not 100% confirmed.
When can you confirm that? Sorry for asking but if I really want thise cards so if they're not in the boxset, there's no reason for me to buy it. Then I'll have to buy the single lenti separately. :/ So knowing whether or not they're included would be necessary before group buy.

Cheers @Mickle_89 for the tag :thumbs: As I thought, great looking goodies and great packages all round. But I've gone for the manta single lenti as I preferred the steelbook with that.

I like the bonus Slip box and goodies that comes with the one click, but wish those lenti cards were with the other editions.

Hopefully other premium retailers look to do these lenti cards in their premiums at some point, as I just can't be getting a one click for those alone.

Well once again HDZeta have done a great one.

Shame I'm going to have to pass...:(

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Mickle_89
Status
Not open for further replies.