Wonder Woman (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 11) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: November 24, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order on October 20, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)- $149.97 (Box Set)
Notes: Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)

IMG_0620.jpg IMG_0621.jpg IMG_0622.jpg IMG_0623.jpg
. Pre-order Date: 8PM, October 20th, 2017 (HKT, GMT+8)
2. Release Date: November 24th, 2017
3. Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)
(Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition)
*Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip (2D+4KUHD)($49.99) : 200 Units
*One Click ($149.97): 400 Sets (Includes all editions, Matching Numbers)
4. Goodies
- Full sized Booklet with Digibook contents, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Specification Tip-on
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- One Click Box: Built with MDF for better appearance and durability + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Embossing
18882226_1408654149244689_6771903603877436364_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:IMO:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:
Due to mutiple Different art around the world, if manta lab personal or affiliated members reading this and that the art was not finalized yet i may refer for the steel front art to use the art from the front ,HDZeta 3D+2D lenticular slipbox, and find something better for the back art.
However i would have prefer a WW logo art as the front art or even a:naughty: Thor like front art from the, 3D+2D double sided lenticular slipbox, back art from HDZeta against:whistle:

5. [ME#11] Wonder Woman
We are aware that the Global Steelbook has been created with our concept design and we have submitted different designs for our products. We will inform the pre-order and release information soon.

Waiting for the approval is one of the toughest part of this job but we want to clear our all ME series listed above and show you more releases coming out soon.

Oh dear. Wasn't expecting Nova to release Gotg Vol 1 WEA. There are so many good films like Shawshank, The Green Mile, The Departed, Blood Diamond etc. that are being overlooked in favour of these superheroes franchise. Like I said, we will soon be having 100 Steels of just 10 or 12 films. Those who think Steels are not investment still have time to change their minds lol
:offtopic: you prob. know this already, but just in case, there is at least one version of The Green Mile available. :) The Departed would be ace as a premium, though, while Shawshank goes without saying. :thumbs:

I can't help but feel like Mantalab are running the game right now. And that's coming from someone who hasn't ordered a single release yet.
Every release seems to be basically flawless from design to execution. Their quality control seems to be better than any other retailer I've seen. They're innovative, implementing PET lenticulars and a new style box for Logan. They have their own store. The choice of film is fairly solid and finally, their constant updates are greatly appreciated by myself and I'm assuming many others. Understanding the behind the scenes makes the wait so much easier in my opinion.
I'm very impressed.

Would be perfectly fine if ML cancelled this as well. Money saved. This means HDZeta all the way and it could potentially be the only Steelbook of WW getting full gloss. Just wish HDZeta can persuade Warner to deboss the title or WW logo.
Isn't the Best Buy steelbook full-gloss? Or is that release not count? :)

Makes sense to me. Tom Cruise is the star. Why would he be not in the cover. It probably is also stipulated in his contract.

Yea true, what I don't understand is if it is in his contract to be front and centre on marketting materials then why do the Emily Blunt posters exist? Unless they were just concepts and not printed....?

Yea true, what I don't understand is if it is in his contract to be front and centre on marketting materials then why do the Emily Blunt posters exist? Unless they were just concepts and not printed....?

There's a couple designed for the film for her character that are shown in the film. And the promotion/ theatrical posters with just her were only allowed for those purposes. Pretty much most films have some sort of art thats only allowed to be used for that and not home media. On The normal steelbook her solo pic is on the back with Tom on the front so that was allowed plus opened up makes the full picture

I was asking manta months ago if they were going to use the IMAX poster for Logan on a slip and they explained how it's hard to get around it sometimes because some theatrical posters just aren't allowed to be put on DVD/ blu Ray/ steelbook etc and they are only for promotion purpose whilst the film is showing in cinemas and some films/ studios/ actors contracts have more leniency with the posters

In edge of tomorrow's case Tom clearly has some kind of contract that for home media he must be front stage on the art chosen

Last edited:
In edge of tomorrow's case Tom clearly has some kind of contract that for home media he must be front stage on the art chosen

somehow strange that someone wants to be on a front of a slip/steelbook :banghead::meh:...i don't have to understand everything on this world ;)

somehow strange that someone wants to be on a front of a slip/steelbook :banghead::meh:...i don't have to understand everything on this world ;)

I don't think the actor knows it's a steelbook majority of the time. I'm assuming the contracts are for home release meaning their face is on the art no matter the format

I think Matt Damon is another one of these. Depends what's in the actors/ actresses contract and I assume most the time it's just plain down to the studio

Like wreck mentioned not long ago, anniversaries are good times to get new art commissioned

Only Tom cruise art I can't think of that don't feature him on the front is war of the worlds

Last edited: