HUBMUSWELL

#Metal Hunter
Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
Release date: September 20, 2017
Purchase link: JB Hi-Fi
Price: AUS $39.98
Notes: Limited Edition Steelbook Artwork Exclusive To JB Hi-Fi. Pre-order online for a chance to win 1 of 10 Wonder Woman limited edition figurines. Competition ends September 17. Details in spoiler.

223774-L-LO.jpg

Entry is open to Australian residents over 18 jb-au-20170810-WonderWomanComp-Header.jpg
jb-au-20170810-WonderWomanComp-RHS v2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I will wait for a price drop after release and then possibly order directly. If not available anymore I will comfort myself with all the other editions available....

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Maybe some confusion regarding the exclusive part of the listing ?
Same artwork now showing at DVD-Store.It:-
upload_2017-9-1_21-38-58.png
upload_2017-9-1_21-45-32.png
upload_2017-9-1_21-46-51.png

https://www.dvd-store.it/DVD/Blu-Ray/ID-61522/Wonder-Woman.aspx

IMO the most glamorous, gorgeous, elegant and classy of the WW steelbooks and the only one on which she has an air of a true Amazonian princess which is what of course she is . . . meant to be (Princess Diana of Themyscira, daughter of Hippolyta).:thumbs:

Last edited:
Maybe some confusion regarding the exclusive part of the listing ?
Same artwork now showing at DVD-Store.It:-
Sounds like a typical retailer exclusive release, sold exclusively by JB Hi-Fi in Australia.

Possibly other Australian retailers are selling the steelbook with the WWA artwork (same as HMV, Scandinavia, etc.)

Reactions: virkia
Sounds like a typical retailer exclusive release, sold exclusively by JB Hi-Fi in Australia.

Possibly other Australian retailers are selling the steelbook with the WWA artwork (same as HMV, Scandinavia, etc.)

Yes, that would make sense . . . and if that's the case could pop up in other territories too . . . presumably :thumbs:

After all, Germany has 3 and we in the UK only have the 1 so far . . . thinking this would be a good choice for a second UK WW steelbook as so different in style to the HMV (maybe as an Amazon exclusive . . . for a change).

Was believing this to be WEA artwork steelbook just available from JB - especially with "Limited Edition Steelbook Artwork Exclusive To JB Hi-Fi!" in the listing.

I believe this is the only steelbook being released in Australia. The other national retailer Sanity are getting the lenticular digibook as an exclusive for the Australian market. Definitely worth a double dip.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
I've never ordered from JB Hi-Fi or anything from Australia. I live in the US so I expect it to be Lord of the Rings journey before it gets here. My question is: Does anyone have any recent experience with their packaging and whether it's up to snuff for the long trek?