Horror Chat Would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf?

Would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf?

• Total voters

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Vampire_werewolf.jpg

Would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf?

Werewolves and vampires are both mythical creatures who kill humans but there are important differences between the two. Werewolves are mortal and age just like humans while vampires don't age and are immortal (except for some things that can kill them like sunlight and garlic). Werewolves are, in fact, human for much of their life. Their diet is like humans in contrast with vampires, who drink blood.

Vampires - are mythological creatures that feed on the blood of living creatures. In previous eras, vampires were often described as bloated and dark in color. Since the Victorian era, they have typically been presented as charismatic and sophisticated predators. They have fangs which they use to drink blood, and typically have a human-esque appearance. They typically cannot come out in the daytime, and so are nocturnal.

Strengths:
Vampires are often portrayed as immortal creatures. In some tales, they can fly or turn into bats.

Weaknesses:
Vampires are often portrayed as sensitive to sunlight and garlic. They are also vulnerable to holy objects such as crosses and holy water. According to some legends, vampires are also unable to enter a house unless they are invited inside. Vampires need to drink blood to survive and are vulnerable during feeding.

Werewolves - or lycanthropes, are mythological humanoid creatures that can shapeshift into a wolf-like creature either on purpose or due to a curse. They often turn into werewolves involuntarily on the full moon.

Strengths:
Werewolves are associated with super strength and speed. They are typically considered almost entirely invulnerable.

Weaknesses:
Werewolves are vulnerable to silver bullets and other silver weapons.

Vampire for me :drool::thumbs:.

I hate the summer would be quite happy only coming out at night. Not the niceie pie Twishite version.

More like the gothic calm menacing. Also depending on witch Vampire lore you read into each vampire has it's own strengths reading minds flying etc.

Nothing against werewolves don't want to offend any but I'd like to remember who I have eaten :D.

Might be an idea to add a poll ? your idea up to you. VERY cool by the way :D.

Reactions: PunkNinja
Vampire.

I would never get used to that painful transformation of becoming a werewolf lol.

Vampire is easier and much more classy. :p