wrathtitanexc.jpg

One more pic:
Wrath3d.JPG
Actual pics thanks to Blusteel2012:
DSC01892.jpg

DSC01893.jpg

DSC01896.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too this morning, don't trust HMV to automatically charge me the new price like it says on their website, they used to charge the original price then refund the difference like Amazon
Neither do I mate. I had to chase them through emails to refund the difference last time, which they refused to give me at first because I'd also used a discount code and wanted that carrying over too... I got there in the end though. :D

Thanks for the info guys! Reordered after seeing the comments. Was thinking they would adjust the preorder price automatically but apparently not I guess...:p

Yes looks like there's been a balls-up and HMV haven't received their stock (if their customer service reps are to be believed).

Are these worth the 3d I missed the first one but heard it is a poor 3d film

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Nice looking steelie though

Are these worth the 3d I missed the first one but heard it is a poor 3d film

The 3D is applied in post-production like the first one, so it's not shot with 3D cameras.

Reports are though that the 3D effects are quite a bit better in the second film - the 3D was pretty lame in the first one.

Just got my shipping notice for this and Wrath of the Titans. They're a bit late sending them I've always received notifications on wednesday so I get them saturday mornings. Don't they guarantee to deliver on release day so better be here Monday then!:angry:

Just got my shipping notice for this and Wrath of the Titans. They're a bit late sending them I've always received notifications on wednesday so I get them saturday mornings. Don't they guarantee to deliver on release day so better be here Monday then!:angry:

Yeah, I'd received my Play exclusives for next week before I even got the dispatch email for HMVs exclusives for next week. They must have had a delay with their stock as they normally ship earlier

Not great from HMV. I don't mind waiting a couple of extra days as long as they are sent in a box not a jiffy bag and are of course in mint condition.

Why did they have to put the 3D tag on this. Boils my piss!!!!!!!

Gorgeous steelbook but it's ruined by the fact, I thought the first movie was woeful. Was this any better?