Wreck-It Ralph (Lenticular) (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: March 6th, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order will be live around 6 PM on Sunday February 12)
Price: £22.99

ralph_2.jpg

11408854-1794458448263423.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone from the US receive theirs yet? Just trying to gauge how much longer it's going to be...no tracking on mine, so...

I just checked on mine. It reached my post office today so I should be getting it tomorrow. Im in Louisiana and I ordered on the 7th

Thanks! Naturally East Coasters and Southerners will get it first. That gives me hope I should have mine by the end of the week! I'm in AZ so most things I buy take a little longer to get to me than most in the US.

so far is there any disney's lenti releases that have gloss finished? thanks guys :thumbs:

Embossing could be coming back to stay on Disney lenticular steelbooks even if just the title . . . see THE LONE RANGER their most recent lenticular steelbook release:-
upload_2017-4-2_14-59-36.png
upload_2017-4-2_15-0-15.png

Heard on the grapevine that Disney might be prepared to change from a Zero finish to a Gloss finish on their lenticular steelbooks. We shall see if someone is or is not blowing smoke up our cabooses.

Embossing could be coming back to stay on Disney lenticular steelbooks even if just the title . . . see THE LONE RANGER their most recent lenticular steelbook release:-
View attachment 304011 View attachment 304012
Heard on the grapevine that Disney might be prepared to change from a Zero finish to a Gloss finish on their lenticular steelbooks. We shall see if someone is or is not blowing smoke up our cabooses.

If they do embossing on their titles and change to gloss I am going to get all of them SO HARD. I really like the zero finish I've seen so far but it's hard to beat a beautiful glossy steelbook with 'bossing. They're simply the best in most situations.

• Thanks
Reactions: virkia
If they do embossing on their titles and change to gloss I am going to get all of them SO HARD. I really like the zero finish I've seen so far but it's hard to beat a beautiful glossy steelbook with 'bossing. They're simply the best in most situations.

Until the lenti magnet leaves scratches on the gloss.