Wreck's Collection

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
The IB Collection .....

Is located on the 45th post of this thread here.... finally all listed.

Other pics ... a little dated, but not too bad ... 8/2/12

dscn2490-jpg.13742

View attachment 13743

View attachment 13744

dscn2495-jpg.13745

View attachment 13746

View attachment 13747

Last edited:
I had my Iron Man's next to cap ... but as my IB collection grows I'm trying to keep that top row only for IB ... but alas not much IB stuff left to get that I want that I could display.

Ok I will write underneath each pic what everything is besides this main pic. Then I'll throw a huge list on bottom of it all combined. I've had people send me youtube messages wanting to know what everything is so I guess this will be the definitive list as I only even know of 2 editions out there that I dont have. Just 2 slipcover editions, one very easy to obtain just haven't gotten around to it .... beginning to think I have too much IB stuff lol. Wondering if I should stop with every edition that includes a "slip or more" and just worry about CE/LE/Steelbooks for the future.

View attachment 24114

DSCN2683.JPG

From Left to Right
Malditos Bastardos Collectors Edition [Spain] Opens up like a box and houses the amaray and some other goodies inside that I forgot (art cards and a poster i believe)
Inglourious Basterds Blu-ray w/ Slipcover [China] Bought off ebay, as you can see its a bad ass looking slipcover with gate fold open ... its shiny holographic like. Thing is, its not really even blu-ray its your typical chinese bootleg that has a dvd9 in there instead. Still bad ass looking slip edition and was roughly cheap at the time. Happy to own.
Inglourious Basterds Blu-ray w/ Slipcover [Australia]
Inglourious Basterds CD Soundtrack [USA]

DSCN2686.JPG

Inglourious Basterds Collector Edition [UK] Comes with like art cards and booklet or poster I cant even remember now. Still sealed.
Inglourious Basterds Target Exclusive Black Slipcover Edition with CD Soundtrack [USA] Still sealed, doubt there are any hardly of these still sealed in existence.
Inglourious Basterds Universal 100 Gate Fold Slipcover Edition [USA]
Bastards Senza Gloria Slip Box Edition [Italy]

DSCN2684.JPG

From Left to Right...
Background: Japanese IB Advertisement
Prop: Pack of Cigarettes used in the movie ; official COA from premiere props (only outfit who had license to deal IB)
Colonel Hans Landa Hot Toys 1/6 scale figure. Awesome piece ; real jacket
Magnet underneath him
Background: Postcards
Hanging: Custom Lt. Aldo Raine Military Dog Tag I made
Inglorious Bastards Wooden Box Edition [Sweden] Limited to 500 (the IB knife in front comes from that edition) Note this box is for the original movie but its uber rare and awesome so I added.
24k gold real WWII era German coin with nazi symbol : Just thought it was a cool touch to add with the movie stuff. I'm not a fan of racism whatsoever!!! I dont have anything nazi related outside of my IB collection.
More Magnets
IB plastic bat keychain bottle opener ... comic con exclusive (bought on ebay, still available there)
White IB Art Card: It's actually an invitation to the UK red carpet premiere (info written on backside)
Aldo Raine's talked about under next pic....

DSCN2685.JPG

Hot Toys Aldo Raine Figure: This was my very first high-end figure ever ... which started it all in that regard ;)
Custom Aldo Raine Figure: I bought the head off ebay and then kit bashed the rest to recreate the Aldo Raine from pretty much the last quarter of the movie. The jacket was the hardest to find, and I ended up paying over the top for it.

DSCN2687.JPG

Custom engraved Louisville Slugger: I saw the bat they sell on ebay (which looks like cheap crap) and so that gave me the idea to google custom bat engraving. I ended up sending in a pic of the IB lettering logo and they had no problem making me the bat ... (was worried they'd reject for legal reasons) but alas I got the IB logo engraved and wrote The Bear Jew on it and then took a quote from the movie and in the essence of "huntin nazi's" and what this bat did in the movie that the line Business Is A Boomin' would be a good one. (albeit being an Aldo quote and not Bear Jew)

DSCN2688.JPG

From Left to Right ...
Top: Inglourious Basterds Gate Fold Blu-ray Slipcover Edition [Canada]
Inglourious Basterds DVD Academy Awards Gold Slipcover Edition [USA] I dont have much DVD IB stuff in my collection nor do I really seek it but this was just a cool slip and only $9 including tax so it was a must. I knew it would sit nice next to the BD version.
Inglourious Basterds Blu-ray Academy Award Gold Slipcover Edition [USA] Own 2 of these, one for IB display and one for my gold slip collection. In cases like that I take the blu-ray out of one and turn in to a local store then stick a blank bd case inside the slip. So I'm half crazy.
Inglourious Basterds Original BD release slipcover edition [USA]
Bottom:
Inglourious Basterds French Collection Edition Blu-ray Box [France] Contains steelbook, coasters, poster mini wood bat keychain
Inglourious Basterds Blu-ray Steelcase Metal Slip [Australia] This actually cost me the most of any of my IB stuff. Paid through the roof, and im missing the art cards from inside :(
Inglourious Basterds Universal 100 German SteelBook
Inglourious Basterds Custom Crackle Lacquer Effect SteelBook [Canada]
DSCN2689.JPG

Top:
Inglourious Basterds SteelBook 2nd Release [Canada]
Inglourious Basterds FutureShop Exclusive [Canada]
Inglourious Basterds FNAC Edition [France]

All sealed.
Bottom:
IB Metal Movie Promo Shotglass
Bowie Knife w display stand: Blade is close, but neither is true to the movie ... something I'll remedy one day
Custom Engraved Bat with blood effect: Self made ;) Have another bigger one that was in the works but I stopped on it half way ... will finish one day. Got the original idea from a guy on a spanish forum who did it in a smaller scale. Like pencil like I believe. The bat you see pictured is about 15 inches.

DSCN2690.JPG

Top:
Inglourious Basterds and Inglorious Bastards Horizontal Sticker SteelBook [France]: Very nice due to clear sticker.
Malditos Bastardos Collector Edition Department Store Exclusive [Spain] Includes T-shirt, movie and something else
Inglourious Basterds Embossed Blu-ray SteelBook [Germany]
Bastardo Sin Gloria Blu-ray w/ Slipcover Embossed [Mexico]
Bottom:
Inglourious Basterds Amaray signed by Quentin Tarantino and Christophe Waltz
Inglourious Basterds Blockbuster Exclusive Slipcover [Canada]
Malditos Bastardos Universal 100 Slipcover Edition [Spain]
Inglourious Bastards Collector Edition SteelBook Box Set Limited to 1000 [Germany]

Well there it is folks.... And I also have a cast signed IB Movie Poster and IB Blockbuster Art as well. Here is an old pic that showed them....

For those of you wanting a list of just the movie editions, here it is below.
Malditos Bastardos Collectors Edition [Spain]
Inglourious Basterds Blu-ray w/ Slipcover [China]
Inglourious Basterds Blu-ray w/ Slipcover [Australia]
Inglourious Basterds CD Soundtrack [USA]
Inglourious Basterds Collector Edition [UK]
Inglourious Basterds Target Exclusive Black Slipcover Edition with CD Soundtrack [USA]
Inglourious Basterds Universal 100 Gate Fold Slipcover Edition [USA]
Bastards Senza Gloria Slip Box Edition [Italy]
Inglorious Bastards Wooden Box Edition [Sweden]
Inglourious Basterds Gate Fold Blu-ray Slipcover Edition [Canada]
Inglourious Basterds DVD Academy Awards Gold Slipcover Edition [USA]
Inglourious Basterds Blu-ray Academy Award Gold Slipcover Edition [USA]
Inglourious Basterds French Collection Edition Blu-ray Box [France]
Inglourious Basterds Blu-ray Steelcase Metal Slip [Australia]
Inglourious Basterds Universal 100 German SteelBook
Inglourious Basterds Custom Crackle Lacquer Effect SteelBook [Canada]
Inglourious Basterds SteelBook 2nd Release [Canada]
Inglourious Basterds FutureShop Exclusive [Canada]
Inglourious Basterds FNAC Edition [France]

Inglourious Basterds and Inglorious Bastards Horizontal Sticker SteelBook [France]
Malditos Bastardos Collector Edition Department Store Exclusive [Spain]
Inglourious Basterds Embossed Blu-ray SteelBook [Germany]
Bastardo Sin Gloria Blu-ray w/ Slipcover Embossed [Mexico]
Inglourious Basterds Amaray signed by Quentin Tarantino and Christophe Waltz
Inglourious Basterds Blockbuster Exclusive Slipcover [Canada]
Malditos Bastardos Universal 100 Slipcover Edition [Spain]
Inglourious Bastards Collector Edition SteelBook Box Set Limited to 1000 [Germany]

What I Dont own and know exists: Another Spain Slipcover edition and recent release UK triple play slipcover edition

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow indeed. Has to be the most comprehensive collection. Is it a room entirely devoted to the film?

damn near, but not supposed to be. Which is why I have come to a crossroads on whether to collect everything IB or pass on all the cheap re-release editions that are just like slipcovers etc. Cause I dont want an all out IB room ... I have mini collections for many other movies that im very proud of. My Book of Eli collection is getting bigger tho, but im fine with that. :D

Reactions: lolwut