Wreck's Collection

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
The IB Collection .....

Is located on the 45th post of this thread here.... finally all listed.

Other pics ... a little dated, but not too bad ... 8/2/12

dscn2490-jpg.13742

View attachment 13743

View attachment 13744

dscn2495-jpg.13745

View attachment 13746

View attachment 13747

Last edited:
Hi,
Inglourious Basterds and Hurt Locker are really 2 awesome movies, certainly some of my favorite ever. As Mehdi said, great dedication to a movie. Unfortunately, most of links are broken now.

Hi Wreck, i've posted elsewhere but this seems more appropriate,

Can you list every IB steelbook release for me please? I have 5 of them so far [6 including spares] Can't work out what i'm missing :dunno:

Hi Wreck, i've posted elsewhere but this seems more appropriate,

Can you list every IB steelbook release for me please? I have 5 of them so far [6 including spares] Can't work out what i'm missing :dunno:

Wow guys, this thread is so dated .... ;p IB grew ... quite a bit ;)

Yes Rix ... I will list EVERYTHING very soon. I've been asked for this a few times and I never "get around" to it .... I hope to do so this weekend!

Here's a pic of a mini collection of another movie that I like ... I wouldnt say I love it by any means, but it has a weird appeal to me ... I had a chance to get some official swag that was given out back at its theatrical release and its very cool and great quality. Think it was like cast and people who worked on the movie only.

Master and Commander

DSCN2673.JPG

Master and Commander wood (nice oak) box that holds the telescope when folded back together. In the small black bag is also another mini telescope. Both are made of real brass! Behind is the digibook and stickerbook

Last edited by a moderator: