Price:

steelbook.jpg

Actual Image courtesy kevindublin
1.jpg 2.jpg
3.jpg 4.jpg

Picture kindly sent to us by HMV -
!xmendofp.jpg

It "should" include 3D
i posted this pic i took from inside my hmv store in my town a few posts back, should stick this in the Original post also as it states it is the 3D steelbook and will save confusion.

914E2D5F-0C70-4C32-BF77-7BC18D13A3C9_zps7rol8bt1.jpg
a4uzetyv.jpg

Attachments

• XMenDoFP.jpg
    XMenDoFP.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 791
Last edited by a moderator:
The artwork is really cool. I would hate it if it looked like the Zavvi X-Men steels with the entire cast photoshopped in. Now THAT would look terrible.

The French steelbook is even better. Similar artwork to the UK one but better executed. The addition of the Trask Industries logo in the bottom right hand corner makes the Sentinel's head look part of a schematic, whilst symmetry is provided by the title (in English) being placed in the top left hand corner. It also does away with Hugh Jackman's name being emblazoned across the artwork. I had the UK edition on pre-order from my local HMV but have now gone with the French one from amazon.fr. The only thing about it that might bother some is the title on the spine reading from bottom to top but that can always be rectified by taking it off and replacing it the other way round.

Much better artwork than the US Target Metalpak. Excited to see what the inside and back look like. Still don't understand why they don't use the promo photos mashing young/old xaviors/magnetos. That's the ideal steelbook for me

Shall we start a pool on this? I was told when I pre-ordered at the desk that he's "99.9% sure" this would be a 3D release - as all their exclusives are. However his mate did point out that, like other releases, it doesnt say "3D" on the tin.

I too shall cancel if its not 3D - much to the dismay of the above comment 416, I think with all the teleporting etc, this movie is *so* much nicer in 3D.